Page 28 of 62 FirstFirst ... 181920212223242526272829303132333435363738 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallace Chung (鍾漢良)

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1022055525
    This MV is telling about the childhood of Guxizhao, edited by his fan.

[IMG]C:\Users\Cunqian Li\New folder[/IMG]

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by cunqian li View Post
    I haven't finished Too late to say I love you now . However, I saw some of article reviewing that saying Murong give in to Jizhi in order to protect his citizen from war .
    Oh, you haven't finished watching Too Late To Say I Love You yet? Then I won't say anything that will give away the ending or the storyline until you finish the drama. If you don't mind spoilers and want to find out what happens, you can read the Too Late To Say I Love You thread here at spcnet. In that thread, there is information about how the novel Murong Feng differs from the drama Murong Feng. I believe they made Murong Feng less of a jerk in the drama, just so he could be more likable. However, despite this, I still find Murong Feng hard to like in the second half of the series. I never liked the excuse of having to betray the woman you love for "the better of the people." If you can't even properly love and respect your woman, then you have no business ruling any citizens. Period. Besides, I was less offended by why he married someone else. Rather, I took much more offense with the way he dealt with the Jing Wan-Jin Zhi situation afterward. He was unfair to both women. I felt that both women should have just dumped him and moved on to other men.

I have heard that Wallace do have visit his forum and "steal " a picture of him and put it on his own microblog ...We call him diver Wallace. In Chinese forum ,we name who visit the forum just watching but saying nothing diver, who reply the thread bubbling ...The author of this story also create a lot funny stories for Guxizhao, zhuiming ,Musheng and Yu qiyang.
    Really? That is cute that he goes to Chung Village and takes fan-made pictures and artwork of himself and posts them on his microblog. Hilarious. Are you sure it's not his web designer doing the "stealing?"

Do you have time to translate some of the other funny stories of Gu Xi Zhao? I love that character.

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1022055525
    This MV is telling about the childhood of Guxizhao, edited by his fan.
    Oh, yes, I've seen this MV on tudou.com before! It's kind of weird seeing Xiao Song Jia casted as his mother when she played his wife in Ni Shui Han...

[IMG]C:\Users\Cunqian Li\New folder[/IMG]
    I can't view the picture.

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    i like the shirtlessness too mel! although im not a fan of the facial hair. lol
    I usually don't like facial hair on men, too. I prefer them to be clean-cut. But for some reason, Wallace just looks extremely sexy with the facial hair in those bare-chested photos. I bet that facial hair is ticklish when he kisses you.

Hey! This is for creme de la top, since she is anticipating Lu Yi, Wallace Chung, and Hawick Lau in 菩提树下! I found a 2 minute trailer on this series!
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/uB3Cpo7SfD4/

Smile

Wallace talks about his excitement and anxiety about his upcoming concert in August.

Does anyone know how many concerts he's giving? Anyone going to his concert?!

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_lTXSLeS_VA/

Hi , every one .Here I bring some picture of Fu hongxue in the Magic Blade! Though they are not official picture and neither are they clear and from a good angel, they looks pretty good! It was took in the midnight in China ,Wallace must be super tired . ...By the way ,the tickets of the concert were sold out in 15 min so, even if I want to go ,I have one chance T T...
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1094748948

The reason why Xiao Songjia is played as his mother is that the author thinks it is kind of weird and sudden how Guxizhao could fall in love with a strange girl at the first sight and why the prime minister would use him .So ,in this MV ,Fu wanqing is pretty looks like his mother ,and there is no wonder Guxizhao feel familiar with her and into her ,and another assume in the MV is that his mother was the prime minister's lover and the prime minister feel kinda guilty so that he give him the chance to have fame.

You can see the pictures in my album,. I don't know how to insert the image , and I will appreciate it if you can help me to insert them .Ths

Smile

Hi , every one .Here I bring some picture of Fu hongxue in the Magic Blade! Though they are not official picture and neither are they clear and from a good angel, they looks pretty good! It was took in the midnight in China ,Wallace must be super tired . ...By the way ,the tickets of the concert were sold out in 15 min so, even if I want to go ,I have one chance T T...
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?kz=1094748948
    Thanks for the pictures, cunqian li!!! I love the costume, but I don't think I like the hairstyle very much. It's hard to tell from the picture angle, but it seems like he has side-swept bangs. I hate bangs on men in wuxia. For once, I just want Wallace to have a decent hairstyle in a wuxia drama. I want his hair to be pulled back completely from his face/forehead, like they used to do so in the older martial arts dramas.

By the way, who took the photos? A fan? How was she able to get into the studio to take the pictures?

The reason why Xiao Songjia is played as his mother is that the author thinks it is kind of weird and sudden how Guxizhao could fall in love with a strange girl at the first sight and why the prime minister would use him .So ,in this MV ,Fu wanqing is pretty looks like his mother ,and there is no wonder Guxizhao feel familiar with her and into her ,and another assume in the MV is that his mother was the prime minister's lover and the prime minister feel kinda guilty so that he give him the chance to have fame.
    As well-made as that MV is, I still think it's kind of weird to have Gu Xi Zhao fall in love with someone who resembles his mother. I know a lot of stories have some sort of Oedipus Complex going on, where a man seeks out a woman who reminds him of his mother. It must be some sort of psychological aberration in men. Perhaps, it's understandable to want your wife to have some personality traits similar to your mother (especially if you admire your mother), but to also find a wife who looks like your mother? That is a bit creepy.

Besides, if the creator of the MV intends for the Prime Minister in the MV to be the same Prime Minister who is Fu Wan Qing's father, then the situation is even more awkward... Then that means Gu Xi Zhao married the daughter of the man who was keeping his mother as a mistress...

Personally, I think in Ni Shui Han, Gu Xi Zhao fell "in love" with Fu Wan Qing at first sight because she was incomparably beautiful. (In the middle of the series, when Wan Qing feigned amnesia and asked Gu Xi Zhao why he married her, he answered, "Because you are beautiful.") He was a typical guy driven by his basic instinct; he fell in lust with her at first sight, not in love with her at first sight. He simply saw a beauty and followed her around after that. Maybe later, as he got to know her as a person and not just as an object of his lust, he realized that, other than being incomparably beautiful, she was also kind, elegant, and very feminine. That was when I think he finally fell in love with her, also. The series never did elaborate on the length of time between when Gu Xi Zhao met Wan Qing and when he proposed to her. Therefore, it is very possible that he first fell in love with Wan Qing's looks, and then after a period of many months or even years, fell in love with her. Actually, it would be cool if someone were to write a fan fiction/story about how Gu Xi Zhao fell in love with his wife.

You can see the pictures in my album,. I don't know how to insert the image , and I will appreciate it if you can help me to insert them .Ths
    This is great! I didn't know you had such wonderful pictures of Gu Xi Zhao in your album! My favorite villain - Gu Xi Zhao!

Here is the link to cunqian li's album below!
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/album.php?albumid=265

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=33567539...%BC#9332781267
    【the Guxizhao ---in drama and out of drama]

1.[the bearded director ] Gu xizhao,whats up?
    2.You said that the role I play is handsome and cool?
    3.So what?
    4.Could you please give him a awesome debut?
    5.What 's your idea?
    6.It should be stylish and cool.
    7.At first ,it should not be a person but a brilliant pasture .
    8.then the lens is closing and here appears a handsome youth smelling the flowers。
    9.Suddenly ,he throw the flower up to the sky .
    10.and unsheathes his sword acutely and skillfully
    11. he waves softly amid others jealous and amazed glaze and the flower were scattered and flying away.
    12.At the very time it hould have a particular portray of his face.
    13.When he is speaking ,there should be a blower to make his hair fly flowingly。
    14.Hi ,are you sleepy?
    15.emm...no...nope.....you are good , i will do it accordingly.
    16.really?! Thanks very much!
    17..However ,the reality is cruel .
    18.there is no awesoome debut but a killing handsome waiter.
    19.(turn back and complain quietly :you are cheating me ToT (T0T is a weeping face)
    20.。Oops, something seem to flip my mind..
    ---------------------------------------to be continue -------------------------------...by the way..a lot of his other fans have marked on this post and if you can't find the author's reply ,just look forward ....
    1。<-- fur collar
    2。<-- fur collar
    3.Why you guys have warm fur collar while mine is only cloth collar?!
    4.Ask for the costumer!
    5.<--plait
    6.<-- lots of plaits
    7.Why you guys have cute hair style while mine is sometimes curly and sometimes straight ?!
    8.talk to your designer!
    9.humph 。since you be so unkind to me。
    10.【lianyun camp] You promised me that you won't punch me in my face!
    11.move back ,quickly ,quickly,quickly!
    12.Why should you move back so fast?!
    13.U make me bite myself on my tongue!
    14.[palace] there is a guy you can't equal to !
    15.Why not fight against him ..only if you have energy remain!haha
    16.Lianhe xiaoyao Why do you hurt me so heavily ,I almost swallow the tomato juices!
    17.Guxizhao told me to do so ....
    18.You guys should have been good to me !
    --------------------------to be continue-----------------------------------

the third story I just can't translate cos it have may chinese poem and article ....Could u please heil me to correct it and make it more popular oral enlish? Thank you !

Quote Originally Posted by Melanie View Post
    I usually don't like facial hair on men, too. I prefer them to be clean-cut. But for some reason, Wallace just looks extremely sexy with the facial hair in those bare-chested photos. I bet that facial hair is ticklish when he kisses you.
    LOLLL you would be thinking about that

Smile

http://tieba.baidu.com/f?ct=33567539...%BC#9332781267
    【the Guxizhao ---in drama and out of drama]

1.[the bearded director ] Gu xizhao,whats up?
    2.You said that the role I play is handsome and cool?
    3.So what?
    4.Could you please give him a awesome debut?
    5.What 's your idea?
    6.It should be stylish and cool.
    7.At first ,it should not be a person but a brilliant pasture .
    8.then the lens is closing and here appears a handsome youth smelling the flowers。
    9.Suddenly ,he throw the flower up to the sky .
    10.and unsheathes his sword acutely and skillfully
    11. he waves softly amid others jealous and amazed glaze and the flower were scattered and flying away.
    12.At the very time it hould have a particular portray of his face.
    13.When he is speaking ,there should be a blower to make his hair fly flowingly。
    14.Hi ,are you sleepy?
    15.emm...no...nope.....you are good , i will do it accordingly.
    16.really?! Thanks very much!
    17..However ,the reality is cruel .
    18.there is no awesoome debut but a killing handsome waiter.
    19.(turn back and complain quietly :you are cheating me ToT (T0T is a weeping face)
    20.。Oops, something seem to flip my mind..
    ---------------------------------------to be continue -------------------------------...by the way..a lot of his other fans have marked on this post and if you can't find the author's reply ,just look forward ....
    1。<-- fur collar
    2。<-- fur collar
    3.Why you guys have warm fur collar while mine is only cloth collar?!
    4.Ask for the costumer!
    5.<--plait
    6.<-- lots of plaits
    7.Why you guys have cute hair style while mine is sometimes curly and sometimes straight ?!
    8.talk to your designer!
    9.humph 。since you be so unkind to me。
    10.【lianyun camp] You promised me that you won't punch me in my face!
    11.move back ,quickly ,quickly,quickly!
    12.Why should you move back so fast?!
    13.U make me bite myself on my tongue!
    14.[palace] there is a guy you can't equal to !
    15.Why not fight against him ..only if you have energy remain!haha
    16.Lianhe xiaoyao Why do you hurt me so heavily ,I almost swallow the tomato juices!
    17.Guxizhao told me to do so ....
    18.You guys should have been good to me !
    --------------------------to be continue-----------------------------------

the third story I just can't translate cos it have may chinese poem and article ....Could u please heil me to correct it and make it more popular oral enlish? Thank you !
    Haha! Thanks for translating the first two stories on Gu Xi Zhao! They are so funny! Gu Xi Zhao is such a serious and evil guy that it's hard to imagine him as so whiny. He complains about everything, from the braids to the fur collars on other characters! He's not very scary off screen, huh?

You're doing very well with the translations. I don't think I can do any better. I don't think your translations need any corrections.

I looked at the third story. I can't read Chinese very well, at least not well enough to translate. I am guessing that it's something about Wan Qing asking Gu Xi Zhao about what kind of person he is. He said he's a very educated person and likes to recite lots of poetry? Then he started reciting a bunch of Chinese poems. Am I correct?

Oh, hey! Someone started a 天涯明月刀 (Tian Ya Ming Yue Dao) thread here at spcnet! You should go to that thread and start posting in there! There might be more members posting in that thread!
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...amp-Zhang-Meng

Quote Originally Posted by ChineseChik525 View Post
    LOLLL you would be thinking about that
    Don't laugh at me! It's true! It's ticklish when a guy with a bit of facial hair nuzzles your neck or kisses you! It's true! I wouldn't mind being kissed by Wallace and his facial hair.

However, despite this, I still find Murong Feng hard to like in the second half of the series. I never liked the excuse of having to betray the woman you love for "the better of the people." If you can't even properly love and respect your woman, then you have no business ruling any citizens. Period. Besides, I was less offended by why he married someone else. Rather, I took much more offense with the way he dealt with the Jing Wan-Jin Zhi situation afterward. He was unfair to both women. I felt that both women should have just dumped him and moved on to other men.
    HAHA...you're so funny...Murong Feng no matter what his justifications will always be an unfaithful man and hypocrite. But I still really enjoyed watching Wallace Chung's portrayal of him. I will probably not watch the drama if a less attractive guy played that role. Yes, I'm superficial...

Here's the MV I mentioned before in Liu Shi Shi's thread of Wallace in Duke of Mt. Deer

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    HAHA...you're so funny...Murong Feng no matter what his justifications will always be an unfaithful man and hypocrite. But I still really enjoyed watching Wallace Chung's portrayal of him. I will probably not watch the drama if a less attractive guy played that role. Yes, I'm superficial...
    That's great! I'm superficial, too! I also wouldn't be watching that drama if Wallace weren't the lead. Despite my dislike for the character Murong Feng, I think Wallace did an excellent job of portraying the character's aggressive, dominating personality, laced with moments of romantic gentleness toward Jing Wan. However, no matter how likable Wallace is, I just couldn't stomach Murong Feng's unfaithfulness and hypocrisy. Therefore, I can't help but vent in the forums about Murong Feng. Apparently, I heard a lot of women love Too Late To Say I Love You. I wonder if they love Murong or Wallace?

Here's the MV I mentioned before in Liu Shi Shi's thread of Wallace in Duke of Mt. Deer
    Hey, this is a wonderful MV of Wallace in Qing costume! I wonder what the real Kang Xi looked like. I wouldn't mind being a concubine wearing ugly Qing clothing if the emperor looked like Wallace Chung. It means a lot that I am saying this (i.e. I find Wallace very hot), since I don't like sharing anything, including my men, clothing, possessions, piece of land, etc.

This post have lots of Wallace 'MV .
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=679140607...%BA%C1%BC&pn=0

This post have lots of Wallace 'MV .
    http://tieba.baidu.com/f?z=679140607...%BA%C1%BC&pn=0
    Thanks, cunqian li!

Has anyone seen this clip of Jimmy Lin and Wallace Chung backstage at some singing show? The two guys are cute and seemingly ageless, especially Jimmy Lin. At least, Wallace looks more mature and manly, but Jimmy looks like a teenager!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zej5UIy6wQk
    Here's Wallace earlier in the singing show, as a special guest at the end of the clip.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxVS6...eature=related

Wow, has anyone seen this fabulous MV?! There are some very talented Wallace fans out there!
    http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/yTsZ0k2wR0g/

Quote Originally Posted by JoleCole View Post
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oSPXBiueXI
    JoleCole, do you know the title of the song used in the MV? I recognize Andy Lau's voice, but can't figure out if it belongs to one of his albums. Thanks in advance for any help

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    JoleCole, do you know the title of the song used in the MV? I recognize Andy Lau's voice, but can't figure out if it belongs to one of his albums. Thanks in advance for any help
    Oh, hey, tweety! I didn't expect to find you here!

I think the title of the song is 风云色变. It is indeed Andy Lau's song. I think it was the theme song for an older TVB series, starring Louis Koo and Yvonne Yung.

Oh, hey, tweety! I didn't expect to find you here!

I think the title of the song is 风云色变. It is indeed Andy Lau's song. I think it was the theme song for an older TVB series, starring Louis Koo and Yvonne Yung.
    I lurk around in this thread and others , but I don't post because I got nothing substantial to add, except to over Wallace's hotness.
    Girl, you know I can't read Chinese .

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    I lurk around in this thread and others , but I don't post because I got nothing substantial to add, except to over Wallace's hotness.
    Girl, you know I can't read Chinese .
    Drooling is a perfectly normal reaction to such hotness that Wallace possesses. There is no shame in that. I get really lonely in here sometimes, so feel free to join your buddy (me) in some drooling. I'm sure Wallace doesn't mind having an additional drooler join his fangirl club.

I don't read Chinese very well at all, but I believe 风云色变 means "the changing colors of the wind and clouds." I used Google Translate. Maybe someone who actually reads Chinese can make sure I got the translation correct... cunqian li? Anyone? Help?