Thread: where can I buy TVB 2008 Calendar?

Default where can I buy TVB 2008 Calendar?

Hello,

May I ask does anyone know where I can buy the 2008 TVB calendar? Can I add, I do not personally rent any videos from rental stores but I am willing to drive to any place to ask the salesperson if they are willing to sell it; if someone can please give me advice of store locations. Thank you very much.

i don't know where you can buy it, but the following site kind of show it......

http://batgwa.com/story.php?id=213
    if time can be turn back......there won't be tomorrow....

Thank you susan15 for the link, it is very kind of you.

if not wrong, the calendar is not for selling. is promotional item. i did get once from my series rental shop. maybe u can check with your rental shop

The calendar is not supposed to be for sale, but there are some people that do sell it... You are supposed to get it as a gift when you rent series.... You should check your local rental store. Posters and alll are also promotional items that are usually not sold either, so some are given away when you rent or buy series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Default where to get tvb 2008 calender

Hellos

May i ask if anyone knows where to get the 2008 TVB calender.Wonder if singapore is selling cos i`m a singaporean by the way.Would anyone reply to me email if anyone knows thanks
    [email protected] >thanks a lot