Page 17 of 134 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast

Thread: Alec Su You Peng - A Superstar Meant To Be Loved!!!

In Alec's Heart 0=) Title: Alec's #1 Fan!

haha so much for Tina NOT a devoted Alec fan hehehehe

but yea.... ur so lucky, i wish i saw that ^^' hehe
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

[Jay Chou]~[JJ Lin]~[S.H.E]~[Jolin Cai]~[Se7en]~[DBSG]

*laughs* Hey Tina!

You lucky goose I want to see that too! (Side note: Liked Wang Yan/Qing Er in HZGG... if it weren't for her and her analysing, those lovey-dovey princesses/princes wouldn't have been able to have a Part III to their story!)

AND!!! To top of all those Alec goodies...

AV scens from HZGGI and HZGGII! *grins* Aren't you just lucky? Somebody must have heard that you weren't all that devoted to Alec and decided to tempt you back into devotion! Haha..

I think En Qi is a great character despite his weaknesses. I've never seen a series where the male lead seems to cry more than the female!! awww.....so sad.
    I remember in episode 8, xiao tong took en qi to her college, into a room with a piano and they both played 'you are my last tear drop' together. Xiao tong felt very happy but en qi wasn't and after they finished playing, she noticed his unhappiness so went to embraced him and he laid his head on her shoulders...awww..
    at that particular time and place, he must've felt that all his problems have been hugged away by xiao tong.

Originally posted by Logic^
    I think En Qi is a great character despite his weaknesses. I've never seen a series where the male lead seems to cry more than the female!! awww.....so sad.
    I remember in episode 8, xiao tong took en qi to her college, into a room with a piano and they both played 'you are my last tear drop' together. Xiao tong felt very happy but en qi wasn't and after they finished playing, she noticed his unhappiness so went to embraced him and he laid his head on her shoulders...awww..
    at that particular time and place, he must've felt that all his problems have been hugged away by xiao tong.
    Hey there Logic@ welcome to Spcnet!

I liked how u analyzed En Qi.. i totally agree
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone here my first post here. I'm the one like Alec Su too. Also thanks for every nice pic and clips video.
    Last edited by youax; 08-28-04 at 01:22 PM.

Welcome to the thread, Logic^ and youax!
    Hallo Chrissy!

*contains SPOILERS*

Logic, I thought En Qi's 'weaknesses' were really his strong points... it was because he was a filial son, a loving son, a supportive son that he actually trusted, listened and attended to his Mother's every whim, her needs, her requests. If he were rebellious, and decided to move out (in the first place), married Xiao Tong and wished his father and Hui Wen well, we wouldn't have the next 20 episodes. Where else in another drama would you see someone who would sacrifice himself to please his Mother? You see, likewise, him sacrificing himself to please his Mother is also an act of love... he did it because he loved his Mother and because she threatened him with his life - he had no way out.

At that point in his life, everything became too much of a burden to him... he desperately wanted, needed and loved Xiao Tong but he wasn't ready to trade that all in for the woman who loved him the first twenty-odd years of his life, the person who brought him up, with good intentions (her own definition, of course)... and no matter how overwhelming her requests are, no matter how difficult... he decided unlike his father, it was best not to betray his Mother. So they left for Canada.

It was also because of his love for Xiao Tong, how much he actually cared for her... that he decided to leave her was the best way out... because if it weren't for that, his Mother would've continued hurting Xiao Tong and her life would be in jeopardy. At that time, he did think it was the best thing to do... but it was heart-wrenching, that scene where he went to say goodbye... before he left for Canada, and Xiao Tong knew he was there... yet he hid behind the wall.

If it weren't for his huge heart... he wouldn't have been able to treat Yi Qian (his fiancee) with the respect her did. He would've not cared for her at all when he left her. But, he did. I guess this is when his weakness his. When he loved, he loved passionately, when he trusted, he trusted absolutely... when he cared, he put his whole heart into caring... when he's frustrated, he carries the weight of the world on his shoulders... when he listens, he really listens, and understands.

That's En Qi, in my eyes.

He was intelligent, he was witty... he was very handsome... young, and wanted his freedom.
    He thought the found it when he met Xiao Tong and fell head over heels in love, she epitomised happiness, freedom, wit, and all that in the world money couldn't buy and she wasn't Yi Qian, she wasn't someone his Mother chose for him.
    His world turned upside down his Mother issued the ultimatum, it's either her or me...
    Being the son he is (thank goodness his Mother finally learned to appreciate him for who he is and who he loves!) he left with her for Canada... for three years, all he knew was worked. He stopped playing the piano because it reminded him too much of Xiao Tong... worked to the extent that he could've forgotten about his engagement ceremony with Yi Qian if it weren't for his Mother and his secretary's constant reminding.

Back in Shanghai three years later... Xiao Tong appeared right before his very eyes... and played their song. At that time, he only had eyes for her - oblivious to the crowd behind him, around him and Yi Qian beside him. He stared hard, he felt her love, their love... and he cried. Each note she played signified how much she loved him - still. Each note made it even harder for him to think of her, to love her, and even burying himself in work didn't help.

Okay, I've been...rambling on. Haha... have a good weekend!

Originally posted by d3bbie
    Welcome to the thread, Logic^ and youax!
    Hallo Chrissy!

*contains SPOILERS*

Logic, I thought En Qi's 'weaknesses' were really his strong points... it was because he was a filial son, a loving son, a supportive son that he actually trusted, listened and attended to his Mother's every whim, her needs, her requests. If he were rebellious, and decided to move out (in the first place), married Xiao Tong and wished his father and Hui Wen well, we wouldn't have the next 20 episodes. Where else in another drama would you see someone who would sacrifice himself to please his Mother? You see, likewise, him sacrificing himself to please his Mother is also an act of love... he did it because he loved his Mother and because she threatened him with his life - he had no way out.

At that point in his life, everything became too much of a burden to him... he desperately wanted, needed and loved Xiao Tong but he wasn't ready to trade that all in for the woman who loved him the first twenty-odd years of his life, the person who brought him up, with good intentions (her own definition, of course)... and no matter how overwhelming her requests are, no matter how difficult... he decided unlike his father, it was best not to betray his Mother. So they left for Canada.

It was also because of his love for Xiao Tong, how much he actually cared for her... that he decided to leave her was the best way out... because if it weren't for that, his Mother would've continued hurting Xiao Tong and her life would be in jeopardy. At that time, he did think it was the best thing to do... but it was heart-wrenching, that scene where he went to say goodbye... before he left for Canada, and Xiao Tong knew he was there... yet he hid behind the wall.

If it weren't for his huge heart... he wouldn't have been able to treat Yi Qian (his fiancee) with the respect her did. He would've not cared for her at all when he left her. But, he did. I guess this is when his weakness his. When he loved, he loved passionately, when he trusted, he trusted absolutely... when he cared, he put his whole heart into caring... when he's frustrated, he carries the weight of the world on his shoulders... when he listens, he really listens, and understands.

That's En Qi, in my eyes.

He was intelligent, he was witty... he was very handsome... young, and wanted his freedom.
    He thought the found it when he met Xiao Tong and fell head over heels in love, she epitomised happiness, freedom, wit, and all that in the world money couldn't buy and she wasn't Yi Qian, she wasn't someone his Mother chose for him.
    His world turned upside down his Mother issued the ultimatum, it's either her or me...
    Being the son he is (thank goodness his Mother finally learned to appreciate him for who he is and who he loves!) he left with her for Canada... for three years, all he knew was worked. He stopped playing the piano because it reminded him too much of Xiao Tong... worked to the extent that he could've forgotten about his engagement ceremony with Yi Qian if it weren't for his Mother and his secretary's constant reminding.

Back in Shanghai three years later... Xiao Tong appeared right before his very eyes... and played their song. At that time, he only had eyes for her - oblivious to the crowd behind him, around him and Yi Qian beside him. He stared hard, he felt her love, their love... and he cried. Each note she played signified how much she loved him - still. Each note made it even harder for him to think of her, to love her, and even burying himself in work didn't help.

Okay, I've been...rambling on. Haha... have a good weekend!
    Bottom line, i don't like the series. lol
    I eat papers for fun.

Go Alec and Vicki!

Originally posted by d3bbie
    [BAV scens from HZGGI and HZGGII! *grins* Aren't you just lucky? Somebody must have heard that you weren't all that devoted to Alec and decided to tempt you back into devotion! Haha.. [/B]
    *laughs* Yep!

Because now I'm all Whoooooooooooooo! AV! again.

Wow, we've got a lot of new members lately. Welcome to all of you!
    I'm an "angel on the battlefield of love." *laughs* How ironic...
    Alec's official site: www.suyoupeng.com
    Vicki's official site: www.zhaoweinetfamily.com
    AIM: swtsilverfaerie
    Yahoo: tinitinytina18
    MSN:[email protected]

Originally posted by CrazyLilAngel
    *laughs* Yep!

Because now I'm all Whoooooooooooooo! AV! again.

Wow, we've got a lot of new members lately. Welcome to all of you!
    Sounds terrific, Tina!

Originally posted by youax
    Hi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! everyone here my first post here. I'm the one like Alec Su too. Also thanks for every nice pic and clips video.
    hey!!! welcome to spcnet!! and welcome to the BEST thread of the whole forum hehehe hope u can join the family! Im chrissy

lol teeko, ur bottom line sure is pretty straight forward

hehe good for u TIna!

Debbie, wow u sure can write bout Aegean Sea.... haha
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Originally posted by luvalecsu_4evea

Debbie, wow u sure can write bout Aegean Sea.... haha
    *laughs* I'm not only in the QSSYMM mode but also the Aegean Sea phase... right now, that is.

The Yang Warriors Tv series promotion clip! 10 mins! I love it!
    download address:

HTTP://www.zokegd.com/wmv/ym.wmv

Has anyone seen Yang Warriors yet? If so, is it good?

I'm trying to decide whether to buy it or not...
    "[Love] is, and therefore it always will be." ~ Many Waters

Hi everyone I'm back! Just got back from the airport a few hours ago. I got 4 Alec CDs, the whole set of HZGG (Part 1,2,&3), BMJX/OHHOJ. My mom thinks I'm obessed now. I can't wait til I get the chance to watch BMJX. I was about to get QSSYMM too but I didn't want to waste too much money.

How has everything been around here for the past two weeks? Anything new?

Random note: while on the plane back to NY, a girl sitting near me is an Alec fan too, I saw her flipping through his CDs. She most have also brought them in China as well, because they were newly wrapped. ^_^ That's Alec fan 5, I've meet in real life.

Hi Emily, thanks for that! Haven't see ya in awhile. What have you been up to?

Hey hopelessxianzi, I haven't seen Yang Warriors yet... it's not the genre that appeals to me but has it been released yet?

Welcome back, Su Wei! Hallo How was your holiday? Sounds like you had heaps of fun and managed to gather heaps of Alec stuff as well. I've got itchy fingers and am dying to know why you didn't get Aegean Sea! Haha... *laughs* Or have you seen that already? I'm basically very immersed in QSSYMM now and still writing about Aegean Sea! That's awesome (tell me what you think of HZGGIII... if Alec played Yong Qi, it would've been a more in-depth character, than the YQ he previously played. Qiong Yau wrote a lot more into his character in the third part)

For "anything new"... go thru the previous few pages Not sure if you missed heaps! (Just me defending Aegean Sea... )

P/S: Su Wei, the person you met on the plane could be somebody from this thread who's on her way back from China as well! How fascinating
    Last edited by d3bbie; 08-29-04 at 11:06 PM.

yaaalllooooo everyone! (old AND new members, AND the returning ones) good to see u all. ba-hum-bug. i'm startigns school tomorrow! eehehe i still dont' feel like going, getting the jitters---- i'm still stuck in highschool mode, and cna't seem to "transfer" into college yet ehhe *stuborn* i know.

ahaha d3bbie, u seem to like series that i could consider for myself "ehhhhhhhhhh= " LOL. ehehe (but i'm still gonna watch aegean sea don't cha worry kekekeke...........just hope they'll come out fast enough for me to watch.)

suwei. gogogo and watch ohhj ehehe AV *sigh* such blissful memories!. aahahha tina i'm in AV 24/7 so i'm glad to hear u enjoyign urself like that!

well gotta hi the sack see u guys next time.
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!! it's been quite a (looong-ol) while since i've seen a NICE "real life" pic of alec!

*swooon*>>>$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/alec660.jpg')

eheh and of course.......... since u've mentioned alec's pictorial album tina. this has to be by far one of my fav pic of him! (eheh i did a lil touch-up to it).
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ee.domaindlx.com/AlecnVicky1/alec644.jpg')
    "I'm madly in love with the girl that i've accidently shot with my own arrows; Xiao Yan Zi"

Hey suwei! havent seen ya in a long time now hehehe
    So lucky! i wanna meet an alec fan in real life lol

as for yang warriors, dun think anyone has seen it yet as it isnt released yet lol.. I really wanna see it, i mean i dun care if its good or not, if its got alec, i want it :P:P:P
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~

Heya Hien! I know I've said it before but I adore your avatar... hehe. Just brings back all those great AV memories (I know it's cliche, but that about sums it up for me!) Have fun in college! It'd be a great change, who knows... you might just meet a whole group of Alec fans! I don't start University 'till next year so I'm still "stuck in the high school mode" myself.

*laughs* I have weird taste, I guess. I seem to enjoy series that others don't find on top of their lists. Same goes with books and movies and songs. But I'm VERY glad to hear that you're still going to watch Aegean Sea. Go with the flow, forget that Peter's there and that Chae Rim is Chae Rim... imagine her as Vicki playing Xiao Tong, with the "disguise" and all... haha. (The disguise being her looking like CR)

Thanks for the pictures... keeping us in the Alec mode, are you?

Hello Chrissy! Who's going to be in Yang Warriors?

AHHHH!!!*faints*@just saw the 10 min promotion clip (THANKS EMILY!!!!) omg omg omg alec is just TOOOO cute in Yang Warriors! I wonder when its gonna be released, i cant waitt!! gosh hes tooooo gorgeous!

Debbie, theres too many actors in yang warriors (concidering just the sons there are 7 lol) but Im totally watching it for ALEC (duhh) and Rebecca (i was surprised that she was in it lol)
    Alec Su Forever!!

~Bratty Princess Rox~