Thread: Who loved DY the most?

Default Who loved DY the most?

In the past our fellow SPCNet member andrea7974 started a discussion on Did WYY love DY? (she even started another thread in SPCNet Indonesian Community for those who can read Indonesian: Apakah WYY cinta pada DY?). I would like to take a step further and ask who actually loved DY the most? WYY, Zhong Ling, or Mu WanQing?

Mu Wan Qing. She loves DY with all of her heart. That's why she's willing to die for DY.

ZL admires DY, but she's just a little girl who likes DY as her brother. I don't think that ZL loves DY as a woman loves a man.

WYY.....geez...I don't think that opportunist woman loves DY at all. If DY was not a crown prince of Dali, and if MRF didn't leave her, I'm sure that WYY will never consider DY.
    how I really hate this opportunist girl!!!

Originally posted by andrea7974
    Mu Wan Qing. She loves DY with all of her heart. That's why she's willing to die for DY.

ZL admires DY, but she's just a little girl who likes DY as her brother. I don't think that ZL loves DY as a woman loves a man.

WYY.....geez...I don't think that opportunist woman loves DY at all. If DY was not a crown prince of Dali, and if MRF didn't leave her, I'm sure that WYY will never consider DY.
    totally agreed!!!!!!

Originally posted by andrea7974
    I wouldn't mind so much if the opportunist girl was super HOT and the opportunity just so happen to be-fall on me.
    I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code.

Notice that those who hate WYY are always girls...

There is no proof that WYY was an opportunist and did not really love DY. It is just your speculation.
    "Anything you can't say NO to is your MASTER, and you are its SLAVE."

"I disapprove of what I say, but I will defend to the death my right to say it."

Wang Yuyan just made the best out of worsening circumstances. Nothing wrong with that. Besides, Duan Yu ain't complaining.
    玉木宏

blog

I don't really get all this hatred of WYY. I don't think an opportunist girl will risk her life for anyone and WYY jumped into the well for DY. And earlier, when DY was attacked by MRF-in-disguise, she asked DY to run away himself and leave her. I think she is a pretty selfless girl and I don't think DY being a crown prince has any bearing in her change of heart. She accepted DY because she was touched by his love for her.