Page 6 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Nnadia Chan Chung Ling

For six degrees of separation, I thought you must separate by six people. It seems your examples only separate by 3. Also, for this game, you usually have to link the last person back to Nnadia.

For example:
    Nnadia+ Steven Ma, In the Realm of Success+ Ada Choi, On and Off the Track+ Sonjia Kwok, Lok Sun+ Sherly Yang, Angels of Mission+ Adam Cheng, Blade Heart+ Maggie Cheung, New Shanghai Beach+ Nnadia, Cold blood Warm Heart

Oh yes I did know she sang before acting but wasn't her singing only small things like on children's shows and stuff for like two years before she actually participated in Song Bird and got popular. Isn't it after Song Bird that she released her first albumn? At least that's what I heard.
    Nnadia's first album came out in 1985. She released three more albums before Song Bird. Though, the songs were mostly about school.

correct me if im wrong, but i vaguely remember the subsong for crime fighters was sung by her.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    gosh kinda hard. but let me try....
    nnadia+chun pui+lisa wang+wong hei! (hehe, how abt that?)
    good going Cherrie but Wong hei acted with Nnadia before.

Quote Originally Posted by Camrie
    For six degrees of separation, I thought you must separate by six people. It seems your examples only separate by 3. Also, for this game, you usually have to link the last person back to Nnadia.

For example:
    Nnadia+ Steven Ma, In the Realm of Success+ Ada Choi, On and Off the Track+ Sonjia Kwok, Lok Sun+ Sherly Yang, Angels of Mission+ Adam Cheng, Blade Heart+ Maggie Cheung, New Shanghai Beach+ Nnadia, Cold blood Warm Heart
    *LOL* Oh I meant like a six degrees of separation thingy. But not neccessarily that game. What I was aiming for was to connect the people that NEVER Worked with her before to her. I should have used a more exact term but that was all I could think of since I just got off friendster and logged onto here.

Nnadia's first album came out in 1985. She released three more albums before Song Bird. Though, the songs were mostly about school.
    Really? I heard Song Bird was the first Albumn she released. I guess it's because it was her most popular albumn so people remember it more. So was "Girl of my age" releaded before Song Bird?
    (¸· ´ (_.·*¨`» · ·÷¤ :+: IiI sorrow IiI :+: ¤÷· · «´¨*·._) `·.¸)
    .·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·:*´¨`*:·.. ·:*´¨`*:·..·: .·:*´¨`*:·..

Sorrow's Corner

So was "Girl of my age" releaded before Song Bird?
    Girl of My Age was released way after Song Bird . The album was said to be released in 1998. This was her first mandarin album.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.nnadia.com/musiczone/musicalbums/rock-age-listing-1998.gif')
    Image taken from nnadia.com

The songs from this album are great. Also, this cd cover is my favorite.

Girl of My Age was released way after Song Bird . The album was said to be released in 1998. This was her first mandarin album.

The songs from this album are great. Also, this cd cover is my favorite.
    Opps...... my bad, I thought "Girl of my age was the CD with her in a yellow outfit. I've always refered to that as the "Girl of my age CD" *LOL* I need to get online and network more, so that I know more about Nnadia! *hahaha*

Well thank goodness I got you, my cousin, kathy, and cathy who are great fans of hers. Hope you all share and enlighten me more! *keke*
    Last edited by Sorrow; 09-20-04 at 12:32 PM.

Sorrow's Corner

Hey Camrie, you seem like a very active fan of Nnadia. Do you have anywebsites on her or something? Also do you read chinese? My cousin told me you do. She said she posted a few articles online that you helped translated on the Nnadia Cinple forum? Are you that same Camrie?

Sorrow's Corner

Hey Camrie, you seem like a very active fan of Nnadia. Do you have anywebsites on her or something? Also do you read chinese? My cousin told me you do. She said she posted a few articles online that you helped translated on the Nnadia Cinple forum? Are you that same Camrie?
    Yep, that's me. I read a bit of Chinese. I can usually understand the general idea of an article most of the time.

Hmmm...Do I have any websites on her? Are you asking whether or not I have my own websited devoted to her? The answer to this question is no. Or, are you asking whether or not I know of websites others have created for her?The answer to this question is plenty. I found some really good chinese sites. My favorites are www.nnadiaclub.com and http://club.netandtv.com/Club/ClubHome.aspx?id=308. The first website has new video files that I bet you would really love. The site has Nnadia playing a chinese instrument while singing Song Bird. Christine Ng, Kelly Chan, and ...were also in there. If you can read Chinese or find someone who can, you should definitely check it out.

You have a cousin who visited the Cinple forum? What's her forum name? Maybe I would remember.

That's good to know. I visited those sites but since I don't know any Chinese I couldn't even navigate around the site. *LOL* I clicked randomly on things. It seems like you need to be a member to access things, huh? I'm definately going to look for someone that reads chinese. Thanks!

My couisn doesn't post very much but she reads a lot of the articles others post. She goes by the name Whyte Rose. Like me she's a Nnadia and Ekin fanatic. But the important thing is we all love Nnadia! *hahaha*

Sorrow's Corner

ah ok. same list. but the last person would be melissa ng
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

Default She's my favorite hong kong actress TOO!

hi everyone as you can tell i love Nnadia. I think she's strong and kind. She's strong as in independent (as in she didnt get into show buzz by parents. I was all talent that brought her where she is now.) She kind, and sweet and generous. She thoughtful. Not big headed(she not mean to her fans if u was to approch her she'll greet you and maybe even hug you. How do i know she's caring she's has sent me her autography picture and sent me a few email. She is so sweet and kind asking about my daughter and how i was doing in school. And wished me luck and all.

Some stars are soo full of themselves wont even look at you. but not the lovely NNadia. She's also donate and help others. I admirer her.

That's my two cent!

Tia

really? that's nice of her you have a daughter?!?!
    cherrie

Hey Tia! Glad you joined this forum too! I noticed your very first post is in here! I hope you join in more of our conversation. Bring up more things for us too talk about too! *LOL* Yes I agree with you. She's the sweetest.

BTW how is your daughter doing? Hope you and her are doing good! Take care!

Sorrow's Corner

yeah tia, join us here more often
    sorrow: this is ironic of me. i don't like nnadia. and can say a hater of her. but whenever i go to the actress thread, this is the only thread that i join
    cherrie

Yeah, cherie! I noticed you come to this thread pretty often.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

yeah, somehow i check this thread from time to time for new replies. i guess i really felt for nnadia because of her past that i tend to have concern for what's happening to her now.
    cherrie

She done alot pf singing hasn't she?
    The latest song I heard from her was the themesong of a HK cartoon about 3 guys (1 tall n the other 2 were quite short!) going all over fairytale land to stop sum evil thing ruining the stories (or sumthing like that!)

I remember a song of hers that wasn't a themesong called 'Sun Ming Tin See' in cantonese, (i think translates to Angel of Life???) the video was sweet! It was of her n a cute lil girl playing with feathers that floated down!!! They wore nearly the same design of clothes too!!! sooo sweet!
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

Hey, I heard she will be shooting a Singapore series soon. She's going to play someone in the ad business. Finally...another series.

Default Gosh I've been gone for a while

Not much has been happening in this forum. Quite alright actually. Nothing much has been happening with Nnadia.

Oh yes that's rght Camrie. I heard she was going to singapore to film a new series also. I'm assuming she'll be the lead there. A friend of mine from singapore told me she's really popular in singapore. So I can't wait for that series to start.

I haven't seen them release "One beautiful Spear" yet. I hope they release it soon so that her music album can be released too. Isn't it you Camrie that told me she's waiting for the series to release because the album contains songs from the series.

Sorrow's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah tia, join us here more often
    sorrow: this is ironic of me. i don't like nnadia. and can say a hater of her. but whenever i go to the actress thread, this is the only thread that i join
    LOL very ironic Cherrie but I'm just assuming that you like talking to us! haha. It's quite alright actually. Usually similar interest causes many of us to befirend each other and it might not neccessarily be because this is Nnadia's forum.

Sorrow's Corner

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCrystalWater
    She done alot pf singing hasn't she?
    The latest song I heard from her was the themesong of a HK cartoon about 3 guys (1 tall n the other 2 were quite short!) going all over fairytale land to stop sum evil thing ruining the stories (or sumthing like that!)

I remember a song of hers that wasn't a themesong called 'Sun Ming Tin See' in cantonese, (i think translates to Angel of Life???) the video was sweet! It was of her n a cute lil girl playing with feathers that floated down!!! They wore nearly the same design of clothes too!!! sooo sweet!
    I think the theme song you're talking about is "Forever Friends" Is that right? That's her newest children theme song from what I know.

I saw the video for Life's angel too and it's really cute. The little girl looks familiar but I can't put a name to her. I'm thinking it might be Jenny but I'm not so sure. She looks really familiar though. I think the girl represents a younger version of her during some clips. Or at least it seems that way.

Have you or anyone else seen the clip of "Talk to Me"? It's cute too. i like the way she keeps bugging the guy (don't know his name but he's in many series). It's funny how she keeps trying to get him to talk to her. I laughed my head off watching it.

Sorrow's Corner