Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415

Thread: Lady Fan

if you want the theme song you can just go to this site, search it up by the title of the series. But it doesn't tell the title of the song. ---- =D

http://www.angeltowns.com/members/tvsongs/

Yeah Candy Lo sings the song, it on her latest album, Flowers Talk I think its song no. 13.

I really like the song and its suit the series.
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

yes, it's such a nice song
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

I fell in love with the song first before I even saw the series. Then when I saw the series i thought it suited it well. I really like the intro music before she sings. Just wished I knew what she's singing!
    Jessica Hsuan + Louis Koo = Amazing Chemistry!

"มารอยู่ในจิต สวรรค์อยู่ในใจ"
    Life on Paper
    Thaitanium

yea i also thought the song was very fitting to the series
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

i thought the series is good because the themesong is good. apparently i became disappointed with the series
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

really? you didnt like this series? why not?
    Inferno's TVB Blog - Come visit my blog with TVB series thoughts, reviews, analysis, and more!

Originally posted by cherrie
    the titile is 'feng chuey pu xi xiao rong' if im not mistaken. something like 'the wind cannot blow away the smile'
    I don't like Cherrie in the series too.. really annoying......
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

found the series to be unrealistic. story plot is weak also
    cherrie

one thing i didnt like about it is she gave him tooo many chances... joe is kinda DUMB in this series

Joe's character, Suet Ding San, is supposed to be dumb.... jessica gave him a lot of chances because she didnt want the two families and countries to fight... it was her fate to be with joe... thats wat the rings were for.. they wouldnt come off until they were together... but i did think that it was annoying how joe kept treaing jessica bad just because she was from another nation... even when she treated him so nicely

Originally posted by Inferno323
    Joe's character, Suet Ding San, is supposed to be dumb.... jessica gave him a lot of chances because she didnt want the two families and countries to fight... it was her fate to be with joe... thats wat the rings were for.. they wouldnt come off until they were together... but i did think that it was annoying how joe kept treaing jessica bad just because she was from another nation... even when she treated him so nicely
    okay i understand that she didnt want the two country to fight but at the end when it was all over she still gave him another chance

this got to be the worst character joe had ever played
    cherrie

Originally posted by cherrie
    this got to be the worst character joe had ever played
    yaeh.. i agree

one more thing i don't like of this series are because of the 'magical' parts. it just looks so fake
    cherrie

Agreed as well. This was not a good role for Joe Ma. His acting was okay, but the character was just horrible and it didn't fit with him. Cherrie's role was realy annoying and just plain argh, but between hers and Joe's I perfer her.
    Yesterday's History,
    Tomorrow's a Mystery,
    Today's a Gift,
    That’s why we call it,
    The Present.

they should have ended together--they should have died!
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by belki
    Yes, in the old version where Ding San had to 'really win her back' was impressive. I haven't seen Lady Fan in full, but from what I've seen of the ending, I think the ring did too much for him though they are destined, but still. He should have really TRY and SUFFER to convince Lei Fa of his love, getting her old bangle and searching for her in the forest were nothing compare to what Lei Fa did in order to get his love in the first place. But I still like this ending coz in here they are just 'a couple', yuppp, just Ding San and Lei Fa.

I'm planning to get the DVD with the English subs, pls let me know if it's out to be purchased.

I totally agree with you. The ring helped Ding San a lot which is unfair and doesn't really pay for all the brutalness Lei Fa suffered throughout the series from the Sit's family since the beginning when the Ding San's mother kept trick her on doing tasks to tasks to prove her SINCERERITY. Like finding the dumpling that Ding San like just to be thrown out because of the dumpling is cold If I'm Lei Fa...i won't give in that easily. The writer should follow the old version(may be a little bit different method) to show Ding San's SINCERERITY this time around.......