Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: new series: Huang Yin Shen Zhen (yubo, noel leung, irene wan, lee san san, andrew lin

yeah, it's looks like the scene of WEdding night
    You can see 2 red lattern on side of bed and Siu Bing is about to undress Andrew;he touches her cheeks but she turns away. eeeekkkk
    Args, I hate that part in the tRailer!
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a04.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a02.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c03.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c05.jpg'), '')

What is wrong with Andrew liking Noel's character?? Were you guys hoping that she be with Yu Bo's character??
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I am obsessed w/ yubo so I want him to end up w/ me fav character. And noel had always been one of me fav actress of all time so of course i believe they should end up together.
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    What is wrong with Andrew liking Noel's character?? Were you guys hoping that she be with Yu Bo's character??

Haha , Yes of course we want SIU BING + YU BO to be together!

BTW, I read on first page of this thread that although Andrew's character is weak and sickly, ; but he might become an evil person later on.???

There were scenes he smacks Siu Bing and forces kisses on her too !!
    So mean of him, poor Yu Bo. I want Yu Bo to get Siu Bing in the end

Did you all not see the Trailer Clip yet?? It's posted on the serie's official website.
    Last edited by AutumnRain; 02-18-05 at 12:46 PM.
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a04.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/a02.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c03.jpg'), '')
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://siubing.yes520.net/images/c05.jpg'), '')

Nope, haven't seen trailer yet. Dont think i will. My computer is acting up lately and i have a lot of papers due so i can't risk it. lol

Anywho, why is it that almost all the pics w/ yubo and noel posted in this site featured yubo looking really sad? am i the only one who noticed that?
    How come most 江湖 (jiānghú) wanderers never worry about money? I wonder how a 大俠 (dàxiá) make a living...does meddling in people's business and righting wrongs pay well?

If noel is the heroine she will be end up with Yubo because he is the hero in this series right,why you all have to be argument about this wait until this series came out,now you all will know what happen.

Default Yu Bo's interview is posted...

Hi guys!
    I just wanted to let you all know that I just finished translating Yu Bo's interview as promised in the actors thread. I started a thread for him too. He mentioned some info about this series, so please go and check it out. Too bad he didn't say who his character ended up with since no one asked him. But I don't think he would answer anyway. I guess it is good for us to find out when we see it. He mentioned that this series will be airing soon, which means it will release soon. I can't wait to see it. Also, just because Noel and Yu Bo are the main characters does not mean that they will end up together...
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

I agree w/ trinie. Not all main characters end up together.

By the way, thanks trinie for translating that long interview. I was gonna print it out cuz i had to leave my computer to go to a meeting this morning and it took 11 pages long, so i didn't print it. Thanks for spending so much time on it. It had very interesting info. I just love YUBO!

hi Mystic Dust!
    Glad that you agree with me because I have seen many series in which the main characters do not end up together. You are welcome and thanks for taking the time to read the interview(even though my translation was not that good). If you want to read it, I can email the file to you and you can read it anytime you want to. I love Yu Bo too and you find out just so much more about him since he answered all of those questions himself. Really interesting....I will be translating the songs from Paradise 1 as well.
    Oh yea, the other day when I was at school I tried to download the trailer and saw like a couple of seconds of it. It looks really good. That one old man that played Ada's and Zhu Er's father in Paradise is in there too. I think he is a bad guy though since he had Jin Cheng(Yu Bo's character) tied up and tried to shoot him with an arrow. Just when I was watching that part it freezed... AR... I can't wait to see it. Also, I didn't realize that there was already a thread for Yu Bo, oops! I didn't mean to start another one. Anyway, it doesn't matter if they end up together or not since things don't always go the way we want them to. I must add that I almost didn't recognize Andrew in the pix from the series until I saw his name in Chinese characters.... I guess I am used to seeing him with a moustache and beard.

Yep, I finished reading your interview translation. It was really good and your viet inserts were helpful (even though i don't know how to read viet, i could sound words i know out, so it was nice). I was a bit sad that he was very vague on some questions, but that's okay. Anywho, way to go. That must've taken 4ever.

Thanks for taking the time to read my bad translation. I just realized that I made some typos and mistakes. Yea, I wish that he was more detailed on certain questions too. But I think as you know, he said he doesn't like to talk much. So I was kind of surprised that he was detailed on some of the questions. Yea translating this did take a long time.... But it was all worth it....

Hey do you guys know of any good sites with pix from this series? I just went to Siu Bing's site and they have some nice ones, but they won't allow you to save them. I just wanted to use some for my desktop wallpaper.... Thanks!

I just heard that in this series Yu Bo's character will kill Siu-Bing's character's father. SO the chances of them ending up together are pretty slim....

I dont think I like this series. From what I can see from the posters and pictures of it, YuBo appears quite vain, his hair style is horribly girlish in this series, it's absolutely out of place when a boy living in the djungel has such a carefuly done hair style!.

I would want him to end up with no one at all, since I dont like the thought of Dong Bac with another girl than Dau Dau, silly me right?

HI Meo-Trang!
    I have read parts of the summary for this series and it sounds really interesting.
    I don't think you should judge a series by just looking at pix and posters of it. Yu Bo mentioned that this series has a similar style to SYDT, so if you like SYDT then there is a good chance that you will like this series as well.
    Also, it isn't YU Bo's fault that the costumes are like that. He is not the one that designed them nor did he do his hair like that himself. He has to settle for whatever the costume designers make him wear. I don't think he has a choice.
    He may not end up with anyone according to my gut feeling. Also, it is only acting so it is ok to see him with other actresses. He acted with Athena Chu and other stars as well.... Just because he has good chemistry with Ada on screen doesn't mean that they are compatible in real life....
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-11-05 at 06:57 PM.

hihihi... hi Trinie, of course you are right and I know myself how silly I sound, but you know it's quite normal to have a fav. couple

I have seen the trailer of Huang Yin Shen Zhen. It seems quite interesting and well done!
    Here I have the link if any of you are interested in seeing it.
    I am living in Germany, so the chance to see it is not that big, I can only hope that someone will ripp the DVD and upload it online, that is my only chance to get the movie
    Here is the Trailer
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by meo_trang; 03-13-05 at 02:46 PM.

Hi again Meo Trang!
    Nice to see you in here too.... I am glad that you finally saw the trailer for this series. I told you that you shouldn't judge a series just based on pictures and posters. I think that you will like this series... I understand that it is natural to have a favorite on screen couple, but some people let it get out of hand(especially when one of the stars are married in real life, but I guess it is ok since YU Bo and Ada aren't married in real life yet). Why can't you see this series?? I am sure that all of these series are transported to countries all over the world. Or you can just buy the DVD/VCD online, but the only thing is it is only in CHinese...

hihihihi

I guess YuBo will end up with no one at all in this series, since there is nothing hinding such happenings in the trailer.
    Noel Leung seems to be wife of another guy, and YuBo seems more concerned about his duty as bodyguard of the King than about anything else!
    I hope they dont let him die! But I have not seen a movie in which the hero ends up with no one, except he dies!
    Dont you think YuBo looks a whole lot younger than in SYDT? Here he looks really really young and wild and quite arrogant
    I guess I have to wait a while till the series will find its way online, so that I can dl them But I can wait, besides, I doubt there is already a viet-version yet

Actually this series is not even released in Chinese yet so of course there is no VIet version out. Also, I heard that Yu Bo's character, Jin Cheng/Kim Thanh kills Fu Er's father so it is hard for them to end up together...He does look way younger in SYDT. I think that SYDT and LJCQ will still be my most favorite series of him...

Actually I have seen many series where the hero does not end up with the one that he loves. However, the hero doesn't die either so it isn't unusual if Jin Cheng(Yu Bo) does not end up with Fu Er(Noel).One famous and good example is in Xiao Li Fei Dao where Li Xun Huan could not be with his first love, but he did not die. He ended up with his second love instead.
    Last edited by Trinie; 03-15-05 at 06:58 PM.

Looks to me like the love stories in this serie are quite confusing. Who is with whom and why? Looks like Fu Er is married to some guy, but loves YuBo, Jun Yi loves someone but she just uses him, or something like that... very confusing. Does someone have a review already?