Page 5 of 33 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Li Bing Bing

http://www.monkeypeaches.com/

Several Chinese newspapers report that Hong Kong master director Johnnie To's next project is working-titled Hu Die Fei (The Butterfly Flies), a romance story with some supernatural element. Penned by famed screenwriter Ivy Ho (July Rhapsody, Comrades: Almost a Love Story), it is about a young women reuniting with the spirit of her boyfriend died in an accident. Mainland Chinese actress Li Bingbing (A World without Thieves, Purple Butterfly, Seventeen Years) is cast to play the young woman and Taiwanese singer and TV soap star Vic Chou is set to make his film debut as the dead boyfriend. Shooting will begin in August. To's most recent released film is Election 2. He has two projects currently in post-production - Cultured Bird, story about a pickpocket, and Exiled, a follow-up to The Mission. He is also preparing to make a three-piece jigsaw thriller with fellow directors Tsui Hark and Ringo Lam.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket
    http://www.monkeypeaches.com/

Several Chinese newspapers report that Hong Kong master director Johnnie To's next project is working-titled Hu Die Fei (The Butterfly Flies), a romance story with some supernatural element. Penned by famed screenwriter Ivy Ho (July Rhapsody, Comrades: Almost a Love Story), it is about a young women reuniting with the spirit of her boyfriend died in an accident. Mainland Chinese actress Li Bingbing (A World without Thieves, Purple Butterfly, Seventeen Years) is cast to play the young woman and Taiwanese singer and TV soap star Vic Chou is set to make his film debut as the dead boyfriend. Shooting will begin in August. To's most recent released film is Election 2. He has two projects currently in post-production - Cultured Bird, story about a pickpocket, and Exiled, a follow-up to The Mission. He is also preparing to make a three-piece jigsaw thriller with fellow directors Tsui Hark and Ringo Lam.
    She beat other candidates such as Zhou Xun, GYY and Karena Lam to the role.

BTW, those pics of LBB are gorgeous. She knows how to pose and is a very good model.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

http://www.wu-jing.org/News.php

Short report on Wu-Jing site.

June 2006

-- Tsui Hark's Projects --
    Tsui Hark will be filming 《少林拳手》 Shaolin Fighter (tentative) in the second half of 2006, and if all goes well, the movie will star Jet Li and Li Bing Bing.

I just watch one of the shows by her...not sure is it new or not....have you guys watch it??? it a nice one and i love it.......not sure it is new or not....but it had a sad ending...where they both went into the sunsets and died together....*sigh* another bad ending.......

*Added*Found the titles....kekeke it '长剑相思'...... it a nice one...the male lead arent that bad either ^_^
    Last edited by angelangie; 08-06-06 at 12:37 PM.

She looks gorgeous in #63 on the magazine cover.

I've seen her act in Hui Niang Wan Xing, and she's a really good actress, and pretty too; I think she's much better looking than Fan Bing Bing; I've never liked Fan Bing Bing because my first impression of her was as the not-so-pretty servantgirl in HZGG...and it sort of stuck no matter how many good pictures I've seen of her.

Quote Originally Posted by Serynsatina
    She looks gorgeous in #63 on the magazine cover.

I've seen her act in Hui Niang Wan Xing, and she's a really good actress, and pretty too; I think she's much better looking than Fan Bing Bing; I've never liked Fan Bing Bing because my first impression of her was as the not-so-pretty servantgirl in HZGG...and it sort of stuck no matter how many good pictures I've seen of her.
    i agree. i didnt like Fan Bing Bing in HZGG either, Li Bing Bing is much better looking...

Just wondering what happened to Ren Quan's role as the king in Meng Lai Kuan? I think somebody else has that role. He's not very famous yet, but I think he looks good.

I saw LBB in a few series and I think she's more versatile and talented than FBB, though FBB is already very good. I think if you compare FBB's before plastic surgery looks, LBB sure look way better than FBB.

Here are some pictures of Li Bing Bing in Eight Heroes (Ba Da Hao Xia). I recommend that you guys see it, she's excellent with Lu Yi in it.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/2753/u102p28t3d677273f326dt20050315163308wa5.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/6840/u102p28t3d677278f326dt20050315163343le4.jpg')

i like her....she always seems to have good chemistry with all her male leads and i love her in ba ta hai xia even though well she died in the end

Quote Originally Posted by angelangie
    i like her....she always seems to have good chemistry with all her male leads and i love her in ba ta hai xia even though well she died in the end
    I agree. I'm looking forward to Zai Sheng Yuan.

Quote Originally Posted by angelangie
    Well..almost everyone died in the end O.o

Li Bingbing reminds me so much of a girl a used to like... very much. $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/yes.gif')

Here she is from a very recent magazine photo shoot (many more pictures!)...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://news.shangdu.com/category/11101/2006/09/13/images/self_20060913_902.jpg') $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/thud.gif')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://csc.ziyi.org/smilies/hearts.gif')
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

If anyone's got the 'Seventeen Years' torrent, PLEASE SEED!
    Zhang Ziyi CSC: news, biography, gallery, filmography, forums, more...

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I agree. I'm looking forward to Zai Sheng Yuan.
    can someone please post info on Zai Shend Yuan??
    i've seen the poster and it looks so interesting!

OMG,
    I've just finished watching Eight Heroes and Sword of Outlaw..
    i love them both very very much, especially Eight Heroes..

I loved Lu Yi and Li Bing Bing together in Eight Heroes, they were completely charming and compatible together. I really enjoyed every scene with their appearence. Their scenes together are very limited, but every time they are together the chemistry sparks like fire. I really like watching them together, they should definitely star together again in the near future. It was really sad how they ended, but its so beautiful how they could die together. I love this couple! And the series that a very great mix of humor, seriousness, and romance. Everyone did a splendid job, ITS A JOB WELL DONE! I loved it so much I have to buy it!

Chen Kun and Li Bing Bing also played it well in Sowrd of Outlaw. Again, like Lu Yi in Eight Heroes, Li Bing Bing doesn't share too much screen-time with Chen Kun, but again, like Lu Yi, she shared amazing chemistry with Chen Kun. They were very convincing as lovers and definitely stole the spotlight in the series. Every time they are together, it sparks up the screen. I admit, the series gets a bit boring every now and then, when they are talking about revenge and yada yada. But every time I see Chen Kun and Li Bing Bing, I get back on track and fall heads of heel for them, AGAIN. Its a recuring theme, I love it! Much like Eight Heroes, I really get furstrated that she never have a happy ending in these kind of series. i mean, goodness, how come she always dies? OK, maybe not always, but close enough. Anyways, I really love the fact that Li Bing Bing always seem to have perfect chemistry with her male co-stars.

Dicky Cheung and Li Bing Bing also shares amazing chemistry in both The Taiji Prodigy and Smart Kid. I definitely adore these two, b/c the make me laugh every time I see them together. They are a on-screen couple that never bores me. I've seen both series at least twice, and never gete bored of it.

Li Bing Bing also id well in Dark Tales, well, her story with Jimmy Lin is very cute and sweet. I personally think they look amazing together. Some people I've read think she looks too old for him, but realistically I don't see that at all. She has a very childish and energitic look, definitely doesn't look 30. Way too gorgeous and young-looking. I really hope they would dub all of her series in VIETNAMESE, so I could watch it without having a friend translate it to me.

Can someone please tell me all of the vietnamese title of her released series? I have most of her movies already, though its in Chinese.

Li Bing Bing all the way!!

Quote Originally Posted by Linh-e-Pooh
    can someone please post info on Zai Shend Yuan??
    i've seen the poster and it looks so interesting!
    You definitely should watch this one if you're LBB's fan. Her on-screen chemistry with Huang Haibing and Gao Xin (the emperor) is really good. But more important is her role as the courageous, brilliant and rare Meng Lijun. It's a really good show.

I watched her movie w/ chen kun and vivian hsu..her acting is far good

she looks hot in above pic

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    You definitely should watch this one if you're LBB's fan. Her on-screen chemistry with Huang Haibing and Gao Xin (the emperor) is really good. But more important is her role as the courageous, brilliant and rare Meng Lijun. It's a really good show.
    do they have the series with english subtitles?? if so can give me the link so i can purchase it??

or can if they dont have english sub is there a site where i can watch it online... newhere?? I really really wanna c it sooo much!!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ent.dayoo.com/img/2007-02/09/xin_370204091516697019733.jpg')