Thread: Is RYY really smarter than LHC??

Default Is RYY really smarter than LHC??

from a recent thread, it was mentioned that RYY is smarter than LHC. I don't think so because from the impression i had from reading the novel both has their own intelligence qualities like RYY is more alert, vicious, better at interpreting situations , like why YBQ invites ppl to the cave to learn martial arts, LHC is only naive in his thinking compared to her but he takes thing easy ( like the sky collapse , he use it as blanket), this is what RYY fail , he also has comparable wits and alertness in battle like he use slow mo to kill ZLC LPZ to avoid their sharp hearing.

I think it's more because LHC was clouded his judgement because he was such a gentlemen and fair person in nature. He probably refused to believe people is bad until proven so. But RYY was the third person and can see things in more objective way.

My opinion not based on the novel but based on the adaptation.
    Spring Summer Autumn Winter.
    Pair ducks nest fly together.
    Clemencies. Summer life, feather winter white.
    Green meadow in spring, before the autumn bite.
    Watching the red gown.
    And none else, alone.

It depends on the situations. LHC was quite lucky to learn top skills and meet ppl who aided him (although he met a few mofos on the way too). He was charismatic and easy going too which helped. But he really didn't do too well in analysing ppl's motives etc and without his skills he would not last very long. When learning martial arts though he was pretty damn good.

RYY is smarter but her skills were not good enough to keep her alive without outside help. She was also quite stubborn and would die to win a point. Had she not been the Holy Maiden i doubt she would have made many friends. Although her skills are not top notch they aren't bad. While she was the weakest in the battle against DFBB was it not her that swung the battle?
    TristeCoeur on Lady Yang: Someone needs 2 tell her that when u want 2 save people from being killed, u need to hurry the hell up, not play bull#### music & dance around. Her mission failed big time

oh that match against DFBB, yup if i were RYY i won't try to even attack him because shes too weak and can be a burden. unlike other female characters who often burden their heros

that's 1 thing i like about RYY hope she can be my girlfriend

dun we all wish that all the ladies in jy novels are our gfs??

not really , HR is abit too smart , XLN too naive, self centered , zhao min same as HR and abit dominating , so RYY is just right , just that she always get shy
    Last edited by hentaixp; 09-17-04 at 01:17 PM.