Page 95 of 122 FirstFirst ... 45858687888990919293949596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 1,881 to 1,900 of 2436

Thread: Carman Lee (李若彤)

Quote Originally Posted by lightanddark View Post
    You're very welcome Wild-Fire, glad that I could help. Yeah, it's her lastest series and she looks really fantastic don't she. Gosh, why does she have to be sooooo gorgeous beautiful for me to admired?

As far for the story-plot, I'm not really sure since it's just newly released plus it's not in Viet Dubbed yet so I couldn't understand the conversations. I just knew that's she played a queen role and Eric Tsang played her servant in here. Both they acting are very fantastic. Hope this helps, Wild-Fire.
    how the hell can u say they both act very fantastic, when u didn't even see the series yet.........

tat series is new to DVD but they make this series about 2 years ago o so....

I must say that she has a very beautiful eyes. Not much actresses have the fold above the eyes and double eye-lid like she does.
    you just alerted me that what i hate her most of is her freakin eyes....
    theyre really bothering and not beautiful in my case
    Last edited by Leanna; 08-21-07 at 01:52 PM.
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I must say that she has a very beautiful eyes. Not much actresses have the fold above the eyes and double eye-lid like she does.
    yes, i agree that she has beautiful eyes. but there are many actresses who have double eye-lid and so on. almost every actress
    Beautiful and deadly, she is a true descendant of dragon. Fighting for the forces of right and justice, she leaves a series of broken bodies and broken hearts wherever she goes.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    you just alerted me that what i hate her most of is her freakin eyes....
    theyre really bothering and not beautiful in my case
    Carman's round big circle double eye-lid eye is "freakin" to you, Leanna? Well Elizabeth Taylor's(The Queen of Hollywood) eyes are simliar and have melted the eye description above. So I must assumed that Taylor's eyes are also "freakin" to you too, huh Leanna?
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 08:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by akayami djiho View Post
    yes, i agree that she has beautiful eyes. but there are many actresses who have double eye-lid and so on. almost every actress
    Hi Akayami djiho, yes, I agreed with you too that Carman does really do has beautiful eyes.

There are many actresses in the world that also have double eye-lid such as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn; those actresses are from the past. And these are from right now such as Angelilna Jolie, and Julia Roberts. All of them do has a big round circle double eye-lid beautiful eyes, which I'm definitely agreed with.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 08:36 PM.

Hi Akayami djiho, yes, I agreed with you too that Carman does really do has beautiful eyes.

There are many actresses in the world that also have double eye-lid such as Elizabeth Taylor, Marilyn Monroe, and Audrey Hepburn; those actresses are from the past. And these are from right now such as Angelilna Jolie, and Julia Roberts. All of them do has a big round circle double eye-lid beautiful eyes, which I'm definitely agreed with.
    so in other words, ur CL's double eye-lid isn't any big deal since LOTS of actress has it...m i right?

Carman's round big circle double eye-lid eye is "freakin" to you, Leanna? Well Elizabeth Taylor's(The Queen of Hollywood) eyes are simliar and have melted the eye description above. So I must assumed that Taylor's eyes are also "freakin" to you too, huh Leanna?
    i guess so then...
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    so in other words, ur CL's double eye-lid isn't any big deal since LOTS of actress has it...m i right?
    Well, actually it's opposite, so your not right.

Yes I know that many Europeans/Westerners actresses do have big round double eye-lid and tall nose. Carman is a 100% Asian/Chinese but she have those eyes simliar to the europeans/westerners actresses have. It's very rare for an Asian to have those kinds of eye and nose especially since most asians usually have small one eye-lid and low/short nose. Not only the eyes but Carman's nose is very slender-tall as well. Which makes her beauty is very unique and special.

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    i guess so then...
    If a round big circle double eye-lid eye is "freakin" to you, Leanna, then that's your own opinion, I don't know what to say. Must have you liked small one eye-lid then?

I'm guessing I must have a great taste in beauty. I really do think Elizabeth Taylor's eyes are very beautiful beacause it's round big and double eye-lid. If that is "freakin" to you then I still don't know why, but it's your own point of view.
    Last edited by lightanddark; 08-21-07 at 09:08 PM.

Well, actually it's opposite, so your not right.

Yes I know that many Europeans/Westerners actresses do have big round double eye-lid and tall nose. Carman is a 100% Asian/Chinese but she have those eyes simliar to the europeans/westerners actresses have. It's very rare for an Asian to have those kinds of eye and nose especially since most asians usually have small one eye-lid and low/short nose. Not only the eyes but Carman's nose is very slender-tall as well. Which makes her beauty is very unique and special.
    all u been saying is about her double eye lid....now u add her tall nose? interest....wat else u going to say tat make her different? her teeth? then her fingers? lol.....

ok, even if she's "unique" by ur comment, if we compare her to westerner/european, then she isn't anything special right????
    Last edited by SkyKing; 08-21-07 at 09:10 PM.

all u been saying is about her double eye lid....now u add her tall nose? interest....wat else u going to say tat make her different? her teeth? then her fingers? lol.....
    Well, she is an 100% Asian no mix but really do have Europeans/Westerners beauty which makes her beauty unqiue and special or "different" if it's what's you been called.

Well, she is an 100% Asian no mix but really do have Europeans/Westerners beauty which makes her beauty unqiue and special or "different" if it's what's you been called.
    there is no such thing is 100% Asian!!!! did u trace her family tree all the ways back about 2,000 years?

ok, even if she's "unique" by ur comment, if we compare her to westerner/european, then she isn't anything special right????
    OKay, alright, Carman has those big round double eye-lid and tall nose but if she is to compare to Elizabeth Taylor's or Marilyn Monroe's then I would say Taylor's and Monroe's beauty are much much much more beautiful than Carman's.

Imagine if to compare those asians' look/beauty which they have small one eye-lid and short nose to compare to Taylor's and Monroe's beauty? Imagine how that turns out? It's even worse I'm afraid.

So eventhough with Carman's big round double eye-lid and tall nose is not as beautiful as to Taylor's and Monroe's beauty when in comparsion. Imagine with those asians actressess' beauty small one eye-lid and short nose compare to Taylor's and Monroe's. They are far worse than Carman's.

If a round big circle double eye-lid eye is "freakin" to you, Leanna, then that's your own opinion, I don't know what to say. Must have you liked small one eye-lid then?

I'm guessing I must have a great taste in beauty. I really do think Elizabeth Taylor's eyes are very beautiful beacause it's round big and double eye-lid. If that is "freakin" to you then I still don't know why, but it's your own point of view.
    yea watever, she still doesnt look pretty
    besides, its not all her "freakin" eyes fault
    theres her mouth, her nose, no face, so on......
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

This is where that saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' comes into play. Something almost everyone on this forum has been trying to get someone to understand.

there is no such thing is 100% Asian!!!! did u trace her family tree all the ways back about 2,000 years?
    Well, both of her parent are 100% Chinese, so the whole famliy must all be absolutely asian gene.

OKay, alright, Carman has those big round double eye-lid and tall nose but if she is to compare to Elizabeth Taylor's or Marilyn Monroe's then I would say Taylor's and Monroe's beauty are much much much more beautiful than Carman's.

Imagine if to compare those asians' look/beauty which they have small one eye-lid and short nose to compare to Taylor's and Monroe's beauty? Imagine how that turns out? It's even worse I'm afraid.

So eventhough with Carman's big round double eye-lid and tall nose is not as beautiful as to Taylor's and Monroe's beauty when in comparsion. Imagine with those asians actressess' beauty small one eye-lid and short nose compare to Taylor's and Monroe's. They are far worse than Carman's.
    of course Taylor n Monroe would be better when u using asian who have small one eye-lid and short nose, y don't u compare other actress with double eye lid and tall nose.....look at Gong Li, Yang Mi, korean actress, many more.....u r just putting CL on top of everybody and thinking she's the only Asian person who got double eye lid and tall nose....

Well, both of her parent are 100% Chinese, so the whole famliy must all be absolutely asian gene.
    You seriously don't understand what 100% means, do you? No one is 100% anything. Somewhere along the lines, you were mixed, even if it's your great, great, great, great, great, great grandma or grandpa. Human must of had started life somewhere, and seperated into different areas, forming different cultures and adapting into the climate, in time changing your appearance. There is no way anyone can be 100% anything.

like i say, if u can prove to me about her family tree tat dated back to 2,000, then i'll agree she's 100% asian......if u think any race tat's 100%, then i guess u r still in middle school....
    Last edited by SkyKing; 08-21-07 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by GuGu View Post
    This is where that saying 'Beauty is in the eye of the beholder' comes into play. Something almost everyone on this forum has been trying to get someone to realize.
    The statement "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder" which means everybody has their own point of view or their own taste in beauty.

For me I think a big round double eye-lid and tall nose simliar to Elizabeth Taylor's or Marilyn Monroe's is really beautiful. That's considered a truely beauty. Well, for some people's opinion thinks small one eye-lid or flat nose is beautiful to them, well, like I stated that's their own judgment.