Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: *Fennie Yuen*

Hi botan & everyone!!

I first saw Fennie in Happy Ghost back in 1984. It was the box office hit. At that time, she is only like 16 or 18 and it was 20 years ago which means she should be in her late 30s.

Here is the picture of her in Happy Ghost (she is on the right). The girl on the left is May Lau who is now Jackie Cheung's wife.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.brns.com/picts14/happyg1.jpg')
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by botan
    The English title for "Feng Zhi Dao" is "The Revelation of the Last Hero." I loved that series, I liked Fennie in that one more than in "Dragon Love." "Revelation" was the first time I saw her too and was a fan since then. I thought Aaron and Fennie were so cute.
    Thanks.

I thought it was funny/weird how she happen to find another Aaron lookalike but I'm glad she ended up with someone she loved.

Hi Bubcas!!
    Last edited by Bubblegum; 12-06-04 at 02:16 PM.

wen i was little i started watch tvb serie she was MY ALL TIME FAV actress! i luved her!

Hi there everyone!!!

I just found Fennie's birth date, which is Sept. 15, 1969. I hope the site have listed the correct date and year since I saw another site that posted 1970. So she's around 35. I can't believe she is already 35, she still looks very young for her age. Wow, she must have been 15 or 16 in "Happy Ghost" then. Thanks for posting the picture bubcas ! Gosh, I couldn't even recognize her.

Thanks. I thought it was funny/weird how she happen to find another Aaron lookalike but I'm glad she ended up with someone she loved.
    You are welcome ! I agree the ending scene was funny and strange at the same time. Even though he looked exactly like Aaron but his personality was completely different. While watching the series, I couldn't decide if I wanted Aaron to end up with Fennie or Noel because I liked both characters. I was glad that it was a happy ending for Fennie and that she had found look alike.

Has anyone seen Heartstrings? Did Fennie end up dieing at the end? What do you guys think of Fennie's performance and character in that series?

WOW! now i know how limited my knowledge of her is!!!

The only series i've ever seen her in is slim chances, the monkey king, food of love, i can't accept corruption and the film my sassy boyfriend!

(and i call myself her fan! )
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

I love fennie yuen too !
    I love watching her in ''Dragon Love'' with Benny Chan.
    I cry soo much in that series, I love to see the part where Benny and Fennie was marry. she was soo sweet in that series, and I also think she a good match with Benny in that serie.

http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb/dragonlove/dragpos.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCrystalWater
    WOW! now i know how limited my knowledge of her is!!!

The only series i've ever seen her in is slim chances, the monkey king, food of love, i can't accept corruption and the film my sassy boyfriend!

(and i call myself her fan! )
    You should watch "Revelation of the Last Hero." I highly recommend that series for all Fennie fans, even non fans too. Her character was so likeable, very cute and funny. I recommend "Dragon Love" too.

I love watching her in ''Dragon Love'' with Benny Chan. I cry soo much in that series, I love to see the part where Benny and Fennie was marry. she was soo sweet in that series, and I also think she a good match with Benny in that serie.
    Yeah, it was so sad how Benny and Fennie couldn't be together. I was really hoping that they would end up together. I agree, Benny and her where pretty compatible.

Wasn't Fennie in a TVB series with Ekin Cheng too? Anyone know the title and if it's worth watching?

Yes, there TVB series Fennie and Ekin Cheng called ''Face to Face''
    http://www.spcnet.tv/tvb/facetoface/facepos.jpg
    Fennie look so innocent n sweet there !

Thanks for the picture and title winkwink ! I agree she does look very sweet and innocent. I did see a trailer for it the other day and it didn't really look like an interesting series. I'm not a fan of Ekin either.

Anyone have any news on Fennie? I haven't heard anything about her for awhile now. I wonder what she has been up to?

Quote Originally Posted by SaraCrystalWater
    I saw sum series with her and Louis Koo n Shirley Cheung called 'I Can't Accept Corruption' ne1 seen it b4? wat did u think of it?

Yes I have and many times..Oh it is one of my favorites of ICAC. Louis and Fennie are soo cute together in this series. Its a must watch series, you will enjoy watching this series. If you're a Louis and Fennie Fans.

***spoilers***

one kissing scene with Louis and Fennie...cutieeeee

I watched ICAC ages ago... maybe coz of the time... i can't remeber a kissing bit! maybe i missed it?

I saw her in the new episodes of super trio thing... can't remember who with though...
    Life is what U make it...
    ...So make sure U live with no regrets...
    ...and live it to the MAXX!!!

I am a fan of Fennie for many years ever since she acted in Happy Ghost. I liked her in Slim Chances.

However, I've just finished watching Fennie in Law Enforcers. Gosh, I can't believe that the role she played in this series was so boring and a huge disappointment! Plus her acting skills in this series is like she is a new comer. Even Halina Tam acts so much better in this series than Fennie. She have zero chemistry either with Nick Cheung or Roger Kwok in this series too.
    *A smile is contagious; be a carrier*

Quote Originally Posted by bubcas
    I am a fan of Fennie for many years ever since she acted in Happy Ghost. I liked her in Slim Chances.

However, I've just finished watching Fennie in Law Enforcers. Gosh, I can't believe that the role she played in this series was so boring and a huge disappointment! Plus her acting skills in this series is like she is a new comer. Even Halina Tam acts so much better in this series than Fennie. She have zero chemistry either with Nick Cheung or Roger Kwok in this series too.
    Law Enforcers is just a terrible series. It tries to hard to be something and falls short of it. The series made me hate Fennie.

My first series of Fennie is Revelation of the Last Hero. I thought she was some tough chick when I first watched the series but as the series went on, she turned out to be a love sick puppy. I can't believe Derek Kwok actually lusted after her even though his character had a relationship with his older brother's bethrothed.

yeah, i love her after seening her in dragon love, but most pepe didn't like that series. it's sad that she died at the end, but lucky she came back. one of the best series that i have seen of her. don't really like her other series.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Default I'm female!

Hehe.. I like her alot too
    She's sweet and I loved her in Dragon Love, Face to Face, I Can't Accept Corruption etc.. and the Happy Ghosts series

I think she had a movie with Tony Leung right(long ago... wonder if its still on sale?)? Can't remember the name.. but I liked that movie alot

Yeah... she's pretty.. In fact I started to like her after Dragon Love.. she's so sincere there! But.. abit too thin.. Anyone know she's got a boyfriend? Curious

Smile

Yeah! My birthday is on 14th Sept tat means i'm one day older than Fennie is. But i'm younger than she is. I'd seen Fennie in this Undercover drama with Louis Koo then is another police story with Roger Kwok. Lately also the Journey to the West, she's a snake monster or something... overall she's a great actress.

i think aaron and fennie make the cutest couple ever !! they had great chemistry in the revelation of the last hero and heartstring. also, i thought that she and louis did a great job in icac

fennie will always be my one of my favorite actress of all time!! hopefully everyone will continue to support fennie, i know i will!

* AaRoN kWok & FeNnIe YeUn AlWaYs *

anyone watches TW's serial Dieu Thu Than Bo Tieu Giai Nhan, it's starring Fennie but Viet translating her name into Lien Kiet Oanh. She's playing Hsu Siu Siu 'Thu Tieu Tieu". and also the guy who play Huong Van Phi, he's looks like Vincent Jiao

Default here is the poster: Magic Fingers, Constable and the Beauty

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/theresa007/Dieu20Thu20Than20Bo.jpg')

Default fennie's newest serial with Qiu Xin Zhi

in Duo Bao Shen Bing, also starring Richard Ng, Wong Yat Fei, Lydia Shum, JI CHUN HUA
    36 episode

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/theresa007/112433166643197_2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/theresa007/129375.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v186/theresa007/20058239523694.jpg')