Page 81 of 216 FirstFirst ... 31717273747576777879808182838485868788899091131181 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,620 of 4306

Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

OMG, I've been such a bad Huo mi! Over 10 pages since my last post. Tweety is very ashamed . So much goodies to go over, so thanks in advance, ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    OMG, I've been such a bad Huo mi! Over 10 pages since my last post. Tweety is very ashamed . So much goodies to go over, so thanks in advance, ladies.
    Welcome back, tweety

A new poster... Meng Tian Chu by the seacoast.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-GtKXTXm/0/XL/i-GtKXTXm-XL.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    Welcome back, tweety
    Thank you, but I'll most likely be missing in action again in the future , busy schedule and all. Just glad to still find you are continuing to hold down the fort, tobeme! I may be slow in posting, but my heart will be with Wallace

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    so many chibis lol
    So many Meng Chu Chu... but how come he has square faces, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by tweety365 View Post
    Thank you, but I'll most likely be missing in action again in the future , busy schedule and all. Just glad to still find you are continuing to hold down the fort, tobeme! I may be slow in posting, but my heart will be with Wallace
    Haha, I'll continue to hold down this fort... and for a very long time I hope.

Haha, I'll continue to hold down this fort... and for a very long time I hope.
    yipeeeeeeeeeeeee

More posters:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-tPs6fBn/0/XL/i-tPs6fBn-XL.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-b4RrjBH/0/XL/i-b4RrjBH-XL.jpg')

3rd part of the interview released by China.com. Here is the link: http://ml.china.com.cn/html/guanzhu/20111121/9734.html

Xing Ming Shi Ye, which is currently being filmed in Tai An, Shangdong Province, has similar theme as compared with Tang Lang Tan An. But Wallace previously said he wanted to appear in different types of film and television drama as a challenge.

When I interviewed Wallace, so happened his stylist fixed his outfit at the same time. Wallace took the mirror from time to time to give some advice. When I asked him why SMXY, he said: "Mainly because of this image. I think this style is quite interesting and it has never appeared in ancient dramas. I find it funny and it appears prominent in an ancient drama. Because this character is lovely, coupled with this image, so I decided to take on this drama."

Wallace has added his own ideas to the creation of this character. He added eyeliner and a silver earring. He bought the earring for Rmb50 in Beijing. After arriving at the Meng period, Meng Tian Chu has continued wearing that earring. Wallace said: "Even after Meng Tian Chu has become a 'truly Meng person', he continues wearing it. Earring is a sign of this character. It represents his background."

In the play, Meng Tain Chu, who came from Italy, viewed Duan Ping as being his role model and learned how to become a legal advisor from him. At the same time, he brought fresh ideas to the scenes, for instance, he used the pot lids as wheels for his bicycle, he made home-made pizza, and read his own translations of the poems. He said: " Meng is a lovely, kind, and direct person. He adds many hilarious elements to the play. He will gradually grow to be recognized by the Meng people. During the course of this process a lot of interesting and funny things have happened.".

(PS. The author is aware that her interviews have been translated and posted here.)

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    yipeeeeeeeeeeeee
    Thanks. I need your support to make this work!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-vcKFrvP/0/X2/i-vcKFrvP-X2.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 11-26-11 at 11:29 PM.

Oh... so lovely and beautiful!

Thanks. I need your support to make this work!
    Sure sure, though I may not be here as much as I wish, I will surely pop by to catch up on wallace's news. Thanks for keeping this thread full if info!

Quote Originally Posted by Luanee View Post
    Sure sure, though I may not be here as much as I wish, I will surely pop by to catch up on wallace's news. Thanks for keeping this thread full if info!
    There are loads of info in the Chinese community everyday...as long as Wallace is in the show biz, we'll never run out of info, lol.

After seeing so many beautiful posters, I wanna learn how to make a poster as well... time, time, time, gimme time!

This poster is like a painting...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-kjCzCBp/0/XL/i-kjCzCBp-XL.jpg')

Tobeme, you helped me so much by translating and posting these interviews up! Thank you so much!! I don't even know how to express my gratitude!

Quote Originally Posted by JunesRain View Post
    Tobeme, you helped me so much by translating and posting these interviews up! Thank you so much!! I don't even know how to express my gratitude!
    My pleasure.

BTW - I told the reporter that her interviews are translated and posted here. She used to be an actress and played a nurse in Inspire the Life with Wallace if I remember correctly. There should be a pic of her and Wallace while at the set in the Inspire the Life's thread. She is a very nice girl.

Little Wallace Huo and his big brother Huo Jian Yuan. Huo Jian Yuan is a policeman.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.jenfootprint.com/photos/i-jzN9SfN/0/X2/i-jzN9SfN-X2.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 11-27-11 at 09:00 PM.

Love all those fan-made posters! they are awesome!

My pleasure.

BTW - I told the reporter that her interviews are translated and posted here. She used to be an actress and played a nurse in Inspire the Life with Wallace if I remember correctly. There should be a pic of her and Wallace while at the set in the Inspire the Life's thread. She is a very nice girl.
    Wow... so she does know about this thread then? Do you think she'll tell Wallace about this?