Thread: Wallace Huo (霍建華)

Man in suits

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/8ec14326gw1duae2mw6ikj.jpg')

I'm dying....sooooo hot!!!

This is the opposite from the suits - his casual wear... I think he likes this little red pants a lot as we have seen it in three different occassions already...

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/6cb12e72jw1dubbrplejoj.jpg')

I want to see him in a tuxedo. Or maybe a well cut suit, that one with that basketball almost is but a man as good looking as him should really invest in an expensive well cut suit. Which the one he wore to that award with Ruby Lin isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by elarin View Post
    I want to see him in a tuxedo. Or maybe a well cut suit, that one with that basketball almost is but a man as good looking as him should really invest in an expensive well cut suit. Which the one he wore to that award with Ruby Lin isn't.
    I think the jacket was alright but the plants was just awful in that Youku annual event with Ruby... The suits he wore for a photo session with Marie Claire (back in March) were nice and they belong to him.

A bit more about Wallace's white car, it's being called the little white rabbit by fans. Before little white rabbit he had a Z4 for less than 1 year. Someone wrote this story about the Z4 saying farewell to it's beloved Wallace... It's so sad....(sorry, for Chinese readers only)

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/4d30050djw1dub9xyfxopj.jpg')

And then someone wrote about his little white rabbit... really crippy of the way the rabbit talked to him at night....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/76ec457fjw1dubbj267x9j.jpg')

Guess Wallace is now the big white rabbit, hehe

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/7377abb1tw1dubg8hgr7sj.jpg')

He likes sports car doesn't he? He may want a maserati if he can afford it. Very beautiful car.

I wish I can read Chinese!!! Why white rabbit? Why rabbit?!

He likes sports car doesn't he? He may want a maserati if he can afford it. Very beautiful car.

I wish I can read Chinese!!! Why white rabbit? Why rabbit?!
    He can afford it alright. His Benz SLS AMG's quoted price in China is Rmb3.6 million (approx USD530K).

I guess it's being called white rabbit because its doors look like rabbit ears when they are open. His car is white. I guess he prefers two seaters at the moment. Before this was a Z4 which is also a two seaters.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dubsf8r713j.jpg')
    Last edited by tobeme; 06-26-12 at 07:40 AM.

Well, I can read some of the stuff written there, but its probably gonna take quite a while, lol. I'm pretty addicted to cool looking cars so I'm pretty much in paradise right now!

Quite clumsy to get out from that sort of car. Wow for someone who doesn't do CMs and doesn't do much appearances he earns a lot so I must wonder how much does Nicky Wu earn in light of the constant CMs, appearances etc. Wow. How much per episode does he earn in RMB? HK actors who are famous reportedly earn up to 250k?

Quite clumsy to get out from that sort of car. Wow for someone who doesn't do CMs and doesn't do much appearances he earns a lot so I must wonder how much does Nicky Wu earn in light of the constant CMs, appearances etc. Wow. How much per episode does he earn in RMB? HK actors who are famous reportedly earn up to 250k?
    I was searching around, and according to the 2012 Forbes China Celebrity List, Nicky is #43 out of 100. Just to compare, in first place is Jay Chou, who earns 161.3 Yuan, and Nicky's salary quadrupled after BBJX. Hope that gives you an idea as to how much money he earns!

I guess (just my guess) Wallace's earnings could be around Rmb600K (USD90,000) per epic. He hasn't done any commercials at all since 2005 and so I don't think he has earned much as compared to other stars who frequently do commercials. But he isn't a greedy person because if he is I think he has already signed up with a big company long time ago. Also, he wouldn't have left Taiwan when he was famous all over Asia and started all over again in China.

-----------------------------------------------------

This is a nice fan-made MV - Broken Heart

Yeah, I think this is one of the biggest reasons as to why I like him so much. His willingness to be better is quite inspiring!

When you say per episode, does it mean the episodes he actually filmed or the episodes actually broadcast?

RMB600k?! Wow.

When you say per episode, does it mean the episodes he actually filmed or the episodes actually broadcast?

RMB600k?! Wow.
    Oh, that's I am not sure. But generally in the contract they will say how many hours they will give to the production company per day, in which 14 hours is quite common.

Wow...this guy doesn't need commercials and all that stuff to be rich!!! If that was his salary for XAJH, he'd earn like 24 million RMB if it was 40 episodes.....

Elarin, just checked, Nicky earned a total of 25 million last year...so I don't know if Wallace's RMB600K per episode is too high or not...

Quote Originally Posted by fuzzywuzzy24 View Post
    Wow...this guy doesn't need commercials and all that stuff to be rich!!! If that was his salary for XAJH, he'd earn like 24 million RMB if it was 40 episodes.....
    I remember when he was in Shenzhen someone asked him whether he would do another ancient drama (he expressed in the interview that he wanted to take a break from ancient dramas). He joked he doesn't mind doing one if the commission is good. At that time we didn't know he was already in discussion of Swordsman with YZ. Anyway, I'm not sure whether he would charge the full commission or give a discount. But i know pretty sure that his commission will not be less than Rmb400K per epic.

When he was filming for XMSY, someone leaked out the insurance contracts of the cast. Wallace's sum of insurance was the most expensive among all the cast, including Nicky. Meng Tian Chu supposed didn't know any martial arts in XMSY and so it wasn't due to his dangerous fighting scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by tobeme View Post
    I remember when he was in Shenzhen someone asked him whether he would do another ancient drama (he expressed in the interview that he wanted to take a break from ancient dramas). He joked he doesn't mind doing one if the commission is good. At that time we didn't know he was already in discussion of Swordsman with YZ. Anyway, I'm not sure whether he would charge the full commission or give a discount. But i know pretty sure that his commission will not be less than Rmb400K per epic.

When he was filming for XMSY, someone leaked out the insurance contracts of the cast. Wallace's sum of insurance was the most expensive among all the cast, including Nicky. Meng Tian Chu supposed didn't know any martial arts in XMSY and so it wasn't due to his dangerous fighting scenes.
    Wow...maybe Nicky's commission isn't as high as Wallace's and he just earns most of his money from the commercials and such that he does! If he wants good commission, Karen had better give him good commission for GXYZM then! I want to see a sequel with him and preferably the original cast although I know I'm gonna end up being pretty disappointed!

Here comes the big fan of Kobe - WALLACE.

He wears Kobe's shoes and cloths, has similar pose for photography plus wrote the only blog in his life - about going to Los Angles to see Kobe playing in Lakers! And now he made everyone in the tigertigertigertiger team wearing No. 24 Lakers vest to the ball game!

Even I'm a big fan of him I'm not up to his level of craziness...$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/d9/ye_org.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/a22eaa36gw1dud1wnhynej.jpg')

Aww...and he didn't even go to a Lakers home game!