Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Romance in Paris

i am so confused with your description of the ending of this series. some people in here are saying that she would end up with no one and I read here that she'll end with Park shing... can anybody tell me please???? I'm a the part where park shing's fiancee, his nephew and the female lead ( we have different names for the characters here: the lead is named vivian and Kijoo is named Carlo and his nephew martin. His fiancee is named Donna).
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

Quote Originally Posted by spotneck
    i am so confused with your description of the ending of this series. some people in here are saying that she would end up with no one and I read here that she'll end with Park shing... can anybody tell me please???? I'm a the part where park shing's fiancee, his nephew and the female lead ( we have different names for the characters here: the lead is named vivian and Kijoo is named Carlo and his nephew martin. His fiancee is named Donna).
    Hi Spotneck! so Pinoy ka rin pala! I am Filipino too.... I saw Lovers a few weeks back before Channel 2 started showing it...you really want to know the ending?

SPOILER ENDING:

Tae Young( Vivian in the Filipino-dubbed LOvers) ended up with Ki-Joo (Carlo in the Filipino-dubbed Lovers)....They will meet again in Paris after 2 years....ending is a bit confusing because as Il Mare said...they used the same actors playing the part of the 2nd Cinderella story...Ki-Joo and Tae-Young's story ended in Paris when they met again... but they showed a scene after that using the same actors portraying diff characters( the writers wanted to show the audience that another cinderella story is beginning again) ...so everyone got confused....anyway, you will enjoy the series....I laughed in most scenes of Tae-Young and Ki-Joo...and Ki-Joo got very cute dimples!!!!( Sorry, for drooling over PSY's dimples!!!) and also I just love the scene when Ki-Joo sang! very nice voice!
    Last edited by mbslee; 11-26-04 at 01:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by eliza bennet
    The dvd is great, the subtitles are good and it is well worth the money.

And it has got a great case which you can use as a jewelerry box.

AlannaKim, thank you for sharing the story, it makes better sense on why would they mess the last episode up.
    Hi Eliza! where did you get the DVD? I was thinking of buying a DVD copy for my collection...Is it from Yes Asia? How much is it? At Yes Asia it I think somewhere around $80 if I am not mistaken... tnx.

Quote Originally Posted by mbslee
    Hi Spotneck! so Pinoy ka rin pala! I am Filipino too.... I saw Lovers a few weeks back before Channel 2 started showing it...you really want to know the ending?

SPOILER ENDING:

Tae Young( Vivian in the Filipino-dubbed LOvers) ended up with Ki-Joo (Carlo in the Filipino-dubbed Lovers)....They will meet again in Paris after 2 years....ending is a bit confusing because as Il Mare said...they used the same actors playing the part of the 2nd Cinderella story...Ki-Joo and Tae-Young's story ended in Paris when they met again... but they showed a scene after that using the same actors portraying diff characters( the writers wanted to show the audience that another cinderella story is beginning again) ...so everyone got confused....anyway, you will enjoy the series....I laughed in most scenes of Tae-Young and Ki-Joo...and Ki-Joo got very cute dimples!!!!( Sorry, for drooling over PSY's dimples!!!) and also I just love the scene when Ki-Joo sang! very nice voice!

good for you, you do not have to wait for hours to watch it. I'm stuck at waiting for it every night especially that it sort of got no definite timeslot and those commercials. Where did you get the copy??? If there is a pirated version of it, I'll probably buy...hehehehehe!... I know its bad but money is kinda hard these days.
    you cannot discover new oceans unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore nie yuan

good for you, you do not have to wait for hours to watch it. I'm stuck at waiting for it every night especially that it sort of got no definite timeslot and those commercials. Where did you get the copy??? If there is a pirated version of it, I'll probably buy...hehehehehe!... I know its bad but money is kinda hard these days.
    I got my copy from Mr. Robert( i think that's his name...the chinese guy) of Bodylockers store at Tutuban Mall ( you can't miss it bec his store is near the main entrance with lots of VCDs and DVDs in the store entrance )but it's expensive P760 compared to Divisoria Mall 3rd floor fastfood level....my friend said she got hers for P380 i think...I just like going to Mr. Robert because he has a huge selection of chinese/ korean movies and dramas.... check out either store....

that's too bad!!!! I live MILES away from Manila...and the only chance I can buy those cds is if I ask my father to buy it for me.....I don't even think that he'll be able to go neither to that mall nor divisoria.....so sad. I guess, I have to contend myself with the tv and the long commercials......

this is great.. dami palang pinoys dito.. (there're a lot of filipinos here)

actually, i think this story is really cute and funny.. unlike those heavy dramas that really bores me.. it is somewhat like cinderella but with two prince charmings.. the actors and actresses are not that good-looking but their acting skills are great..

about the lead actors they are really good in acting but they do not look good.

about the lead actors they are really good in acting but they do not look good.
    i totally agree... they're not that good-looking compared to some of the korean actors/actresses i know but like i said before they're acting is great

SPOILER ENDING!

I finished watching this series last night....I was intrigued with this series since I had read it had a very high rating...I really enjoyed the series...made me laugh in a lot of scenes especially with Tae-Young And Ki-Joo....Just loved Ki-joo's dimples! hahaha...anyway, I just wished they had put a little more romance in the series...I mean some hugging and kissing...there were scenes that I thought they should have hugged and kissed...I guessed Koreans are really so reserved in terms of showing their affections....
    and also the ending was confusing to me....Can anyone give their opinion of the ending? Can't figure out what the scene that she was back as a maid ( I think it was back in Korea already because she was in KI-Joo's table typing at Ki-Joo's apartment) ....then there was this scene that she threw a coin at the fountain and wished to find true love just like in her screenplay then after that the scene of Ki-Joo crashing all her stuff toys in the street...a scene just like when they first met in the beginning of the series....My opinion of the scene was after they met again in Paris...it was a happy ending for them( remember the scene where Tae Young picked up a newspaper where the headline was "GD Motors president finally a happy ending with his fiancee in Paris".) they went back to Korea I guessed married and Tae Young was writing screenplays already....but what about the last scene of crashing the stuff toys and Tae Young said have we met?????it was really so confusing to me....

Hello! Angel and Il Mare!
    hi! do you a copy of this? i've been looking for this kdrama series. ope you can help me. thanks so much!

Thumbs up

Hello! I would like to thank those who posted the ending of the Korean drama Lovers in Paris. I was reaaly eager to find the website which contains the complete episode guide but I guess it's not available Thank you for the clarifications coz' it reaaly bugged me when I heard that the ending was not quite good which I know would disappoint all the avid televiewers of the show here in the Philippines. Ei! guys care to share with me some info's bout' the actors there? Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by dpmartinez
    hi! do you a copy of this? i've been looking for this kdrama series. ope you can help me. thanks so much!
    Hi Pinoy ka di ba? I got my copy at Tutuban Prime Mall...the store near the main entrance escalator... first floor....u can't miss it because the store entrance has display of DVDs and VCD's of Chinovela and koreanovela....The store owner is Chinese Mang Robert (I think that' his name)...Kinda expensive there P760 for the complete series compared to Divisoria Mall 3rd Floor Fastfood level...you can get it there for around P300....I like going to Mang Robert coz he got a lot of selections of dramas and movies....ask for it and most of the time he has it....

Hi Pinoy ka di ba? I got my copy at Tutuban Prime Mall...the store near the main entrance escalator... first floor....u can't miss it because the store entrance has display of DVDs and VCD's of Chinovela and koreanovela....The store owner is Chinese Mang Robert (I think that' his name)...Kinda expensive there P760 for the complete series compared to Divisoria Mall 3rd Floor Fastfood level...you can get it there for around P300....I like going to Mang Robert coz he got a lot of selections of dramas and movies....ask for it and most of the time he has it....

hi! yupz, pinoy po ako. pede po ba mg ask me ng favor? di ko po sure kung makakapunta ako dun. mejo busy sa work. can i get ur email address so we can talk personally. i really love this kdrama. please... btw, here's mine: [email protected] ope to hear from you.
    Last edited by dpmartinez; 12-06-04 at 10:52 PM.

hi! yupz, pinoy po ako. pede po ba mg ask me ng favor? di ko po sure kung makakapunta ako dun. mejo busy sa work. can i get ur email address so we can talk personally. i really love this kdrama. please... btw, here's mine: [email protected] ope to hear from you.

Yes... so far i watched the first 5 episodes and i can say it is a very enjoyable series to watch... The main female character is so lame and funny...

Talking

Hello po sa lahat ng noypi out here! Ask ko lang if it's true na Vivian is a retokada? Pls it really bugs me kasi! Anyone who wants to e-mail me? [email protected] let's be friends!

Thank you all for visiting and reading my translation, folks! Due to my hectic schedule, I won't be able to do much translation.. long last part of early this week will be the last of my pain. Thank you for the patience of waiting for me. I soon finish the translation of the episode guide, so please wait for me!
    Please email me with questions. Do not use PM here.

according to the past posts..yes its true that she had plastic surgery.
    I would also like to remind you that please refrain from using too much tagalog words, because it is unfair to those who do not understand it...use english instead please.

Unhappy ello guys...

ello there...
    i discovered this site when i was searching for the script of Lovers in Paris. well, to put it simply...i've joined the rapidly growing number of fanatics of this series. i've just finished watching it last Sunday and the film is not enough for me even though i watched the whole series two times already. i would still want to read the script...

it is so nice reading all the posts here...

i really love the series. and i know millions of Filipinos are already going gaga over it.

i need help here..."Where can I access the complete script of Lovers in Paris?"

please help!

Default coming from a lovers in paris addict

I consider this unique Korean telenovela very special. It is what keeps me alive these days.

What keeps me hooked is not the story because it is a typical Cinderella romance. I simply love the characters, their struggles, their emotions, their witty lines, even their wardrobe, the way they combat loneliness, the way they fight for love, the way they live their lives…

I am always dumbfounded. Entranced. Amazed.

By the way the ending is disappointing. The writer did not give the audience what we wanted. But I don’t mind now. To me, I have found a true classic.

I don’t know how long will it take for me to get over Lovers in Paris. I watch it on TV every night, I still watch it on video up to dawn, I listen to its soundtrack the whole day, I have a folder with loads of lovers in paris photos, we even talk about it in the office everyday.

Yes I am a true blue addict and I can’t help it.

Perhaps this is my love phase, or should I say, loveless phase hehe. Trying to live a romance inside a Korean telenovela. Well at least it is good while it lasts. Ultimately, I am the one who decides