Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Romance in Paris

Quote Originally Posted by wraithring
    The ending means the two main characters are together.
    But at the end it telling us that there destisy to be together and every they don't meet in france(paris) they will meet in korea
    hope you understand now
    and in the end they get married.... after they meet cuz it says in the newspaper..... i dont know if u kknow it but im just telling u if u did..... whoops.

Default Hello All

Hello! I come from Toronto Canada and am new to this thread However, like all of you I am a big fan of Lovers in Paris (Des Amoureux a Paris) Just incase for those of you that want the OST the link to it and many other OSTs from K-Dramas and K-Movies is. I think it has the songs that Ki-Joo sang to Young-Tae and the one she sang to him

http://soompi.com/forums/index.php?s...ic=59229&st=45

Default about your pics

Quote Originally Posted by leo62
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/anjhylee030282/359.jpg')
    Hi Leo62, I really like those pictures you posted, I assumed that is from the movie.
    Oh is so sweet. Hey I like the newspaper too.it's cool

I am utterly confused by the ending...can someone enlighten me pl? the lead actress has gone under the knife many times? for which parts of her face? I am amazed..no scars....! Did she do her eyes cause they look so doeful? i have read thru the posts...i am just glad that teh whole story i have been watching is not a fiction of an authore's imagination..I would feel so cheated! still the ending is not well done..does not make sense to the general audience.
    Last edited by strawberry; 08-29-05 at 12:48 PM.

HKJ and TY had a happy ending in Paris. Another TY in Korea was writing her fiction however she didn't know this fiction in fact did happen to HKJ of GD Motors and TY (as she saw in the newspaper). This TY in Korea then later met this guy who happened to be her boss. We don't know who he is but it doesn't matter because we all know her love story will be cinderella like as HKJ and TY's story that we've been watching for 20 eps.

What would you guys recommend I watch after this? I have seen Da Chang Jin and full house already, followed by this. Someone lent me Prince's first love too.

I just finished this episode and I really enjoyed the movie except the ending like everyone else in this forum. What a dumb ending. Although I was hoping that she would end up with the half brother because he was really sweet.

When I saw the ending it showed that she was leaving the airport and I guess he stayed behind, and then the script changes and they meet again. It's weird.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by strawberry
    What would you guys recommend I watch after this? I have seen Da Chang Jin and full house already, followed by this. Someone lent me
    Prince's first love too.
    Try "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" !
    Cheers!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel
    Try "My Name Is Kim Sam Soon" !
    is it really good? I tried little bride 18 and did not like it. I felt that the leads were not as endearing as Bi and Song Hui Qiao in full house. i don't want to waste my money....don't think I will watch Prince's first love either...heard its not fantastic either.

is it really good? I tried little bride 18 and did not like it. I felt that the leads were not as endearing as Bi and Song Hui Qiao in full house. i don't want to waste my money....don't think I will watch Prince's first love either...heard its not fantastic either.
    Prince's First Love's storyline is okay. I would rate 6/10. The series have good looking casts.

I don't think there's another Romantic Comedy like Full House. However, I think you might enjoy 'Wonderful Life'. The little girl is really cute. She's like 4-5 years old but she's a really good actress.

It's starring Eugene. She's one of the group member of S.E.S.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img94.exs.cx/img94/9/wonderfullife1tr.jpg')
    Last edited by crazylife123; 09-05-05 at 02:06 AM.

Stuck in a place between Heaven and Hell!

Oh yeah.....MNIKSS is the best korean comedy series that I have seen so far, in my opinion it is way better than Full House, Lovers In Paris, Sweet 18 and Wonderful Wife.

Check out this thread: My Name Is Kim Sam Soon
    Cheers!!!!!!

What is UP with the ending?????? God, I'm so pissed. Even if the scriptwriters wanted to give something fresh to the audience, they didn't have to have that ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Li Nhi
    What is UP with the ending?????? God, I'm so pissed. Even if the scriptwriters wanted to give something fresh to the audience, they didn't have to have that ending.

I don't remember the ending. Is it when they meet each other again in the car and drive off somewhere?

Quote Originally Posted by crazylife123
    I don't remember the ending. Is it when they meet each other again in the car and drive off somewhere?
    Sry, crazylife. Forgot about this thread. Shows how disappointed I was. heh. Yea, they just drive off in a car together like how they first met in the beginning of the series. The only difference is that this time, it was daylight and that he ran into her stuffed animals stand or something like that. I guess what the scriptwriters were trying to do was to suggest that no matter how they meet, they will still end up together because it's their destiny. Plus, like I said, they wanted an ending that will make the audience remember this series.

I just finished watching this series yesterday. Now I'm totally obsessed with PSY... He portrayed the character so well and all though he is not the handsomest actor out there but he has his own charm and charisma in the show.

Just wanted to ask if anyone has bought the DVD version that Yesasia's is selling? I plan to get it but then I realized that it was Region 3 viewing only.

I'm currently watching this series and it's okay. I'd rather be finishing up MISA, but this must come first since it's borrowed and must be returned soon. I'm probably one of the few who feels this way, but Kang Tae Young annoys me. She seems to always be walking around hunchback repeating questions with the same confused and duh expression on her face. That ? and ?!? look just irritates me and I don't find her very cute. I like Lee Dong Gun much better in Sweet 18 as his facial hair in here isn't very flattering.

Does Han Ji Hye have a cameo in this series at all? There was one part towards the beginning when KTY was at a restaurant and ran into a waiter who spilled stuff all over a girl dressed in white who was with her ever-adoring lover. The guy started yelling at KTY when Han Ki Joo came to the rescue. The actress playing his girlfriend in white looked alot like HJH, but I really can't be sure.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I've finished this series. I was glad that Lee Dong Gun shaved his facial hair in the second half. Yeah, you can tell a series didn't really appeal to me that much if I keep focusing on the third party's facial hair. Okay, it wasn't a bad show. There were funny parts and the music was really cute and catchy, but...eh, I guess I was expecting more from one of the top 10 series of 2004.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default Have a question

Who is Kijoo's real father supposed to be? Is it director Koi?

Quote Originally Posted by bakyspritz
    Who is Kijoo's real father supposed to be? Is it director Koi?
    His real father died long ago. They never said exactly who he was.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ki-joo's father was his mother's boyfriend of whom her father did not approve. We were never told who he is exactly, as Lady Zhuge said above, but there was an episode where the mother was by the riverbank, throwing flowers into the water (in remembrance of a dead person). The two boys were with her and they were talking to each other, the older one telling the younger that he should call him brother, no longer uncle.
    Last edited by Thursday's Child; 11-26-05 at 07:18 PM.