Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Top 10 Prettiest Korean actresses

Tevar33, I think this link was posted in this forum, before the server change. There is also another website like this with more pics, can't find it now, so this for now:

http://user.chollian.net/~movieland/...ko-girls01.htm

Some of the later pages are interesting, to say the least. In any case, *not all* (we know there's some really naturally pretty girls like Song Hye Gyo), but *many* South Korean actresses have gotten plastic surgery, some (like Chae Rim) have admitted to it, others, well, there's photographic proof of changes in their appearance that is impossible to be made by only makeup. Eyelid, nose, and eye-lengthening surgery seems to be the most common. Some produce really radical appearance changes to the point of looking like a completely different person, other actresses don't go overboard and get some subtle changes like a nose job.
    Last edited by Tei; 08-11-05 at 04:23 PM.

Seriously, I don't know what's the big deal. If they look good, then they look good. So what if they had plastic surgery. It doesn't make them bad. All of us have our fault and would change it in an instant if we have a chance to do so.

If any girls here criticize the actresses for being fake...well...the truth is this...

ALL GIRLS who wears makeup are fake. It's not your natural beauty right? so any ladies here who have makeup are all fake.

Guys...isn't it true that sometime when you wake to the girl you hook up the night before looks different in the morning? Their makeup all washup and you see the true side of them. I was like..." Who the hell did I sleep with last night? "

Sorry ladies....just messing with you...however it's true with the makeup part. So quit complaining!

It's not the same. Makeup, you apply it, and then we wash it off. With surgery, you are changing a fundamental part of yourself permanently. Sewing your lids? Sawing off part of your jawbone? Plastic Inserts? Those *are* fake to the most extreme degree. Makeup is an accentuation, which is vastly different from permanent alteration.

I can understand how they want to look good, but it takes away still from their looks if they did plastic surgery. When you say "oh, so and so is so pretty!", it just doesn't seem as right if they're pretty artificially and if they're pretty as a result of how much money they spend, because to me, then they're not really *truely* beautiful. *Anyone* can be pretty with varying amounts of plastic surgery, which is why I don't get all the exclamations of "ooh! how pretty she is!" for someone who did surgery because anyone can be just as pretty.

It holds an undercurrent of long term deception. Maybe I'm old-fashioned, but is it so strange to expect actresses to be naturally beautiful and skilled? Nowadays, there seems to be lowered standards and shortcuts to everything, from singing skills (look at the new HK singers who have none) to acting skills to even looks!
    Well, whatever happens, no amount of surgery will change DNA.

This is a official ... it is a `poll`made in korea this year ... (the 25 pretty women of korea )

And CHOI JI WOO it is the 4th!!! love she !!!

01. Jun JiHyun

02. Jung RyuhWon (of Chakra)

03. Ok JuHyun

04. Choi JiWoo

05. Kim TaeHee

06. Song HaeGyo

07. Kwon BoA

08. Lee Jin

09. Kim HyunJoo

10. Han GaIn

11. Lee EunJoo

12. Kim HeeSun

13. Kim SunAh

14. Shim EunHa

15. Son YeJin

16. Jang JinYoung

17. Jo YoonHee

18. Lee YoungAe

19. Son TaeYoung

20. Moon GeunYoung

21. Kim AhJung

22. Im SuJung

23. Park JungAh

24. Jung HyeYoung

25. Sung Yuri

Credit: counteract__ @ _yellowlight LJ community (who got it from soompi.com forums)

Not a member of soompi, so I dunno which topic/thread it's from. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

I agree with counteract__ when she says it feels based more on popularity than looks. Because, IMO, #1 shouldn't be #1... but either way, BoA's in the top 10!! (or not, read EDIT #2)

EDIT: PeopleŽ magazine always annually selects 50 Most Beautiful People, right? Well, PeopleAsiaŽ did the same thing, but it's 50 Most Beautiful People of Korea (this was Korea's edition, obviously). 25 men and 25 women were selected, but I only posted the women since it's what we care about.

i can't believe moom geunyoung is on the list. she's so cute and adorable. anyone know her profile or how old she is?
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

HEY ! What happened to Lee Young Ae??? How come she is 18th? She should be 1st to 10th! *protest* just kidding............
    Be nice, say hello. HELLO !!

Default Mine are:

in no particular order:

1.) Song Hae Kyo
    2.) Chae Rim
    3.) Kim Hyun Joo
    4.) Kim Tae Hee
    5.) Son Ye Jin
    6.) Jang Na Ra
    7.) Kim Ha Nul
    8.) Jun Ji Hyun
    9.) Han, Ga In
    10.) Eugene Kim

Son Ye Jin
    Eugene(Kim Yoo Jin)
    Kim Yoo Mi
    So Yu Jin
    Kim Tae Hee
    Son Hye Gyo
    Kim Ha Neul
    Lee Na Young
    Ha Ji Won
    Kim Jung Hwa
    Last edited by LoveTvbStars; 09-24-05 at 05:28 AM. Reason: i wrong the spelling

Talking Lee Young Ae the best

y u all didn't mention bout Lee Young Ae? she quite better lo. i think... after i watched jewel in the palace... inside top 5....

even this is not a post for plastic surgery since u have talk with,,, does yu jin (ses) also got surgery... jaz curious.... they said her nose, if she does undergo, it is perfectly done, i love her nose! its like she's all natural... when i have not heard with the fact that she had undergo, i does think of that fact that she does undergo.... but does she?

Quote Originally Posted by lov_jiwoo
    This is a official ... it is a `poll`made in korea this year ... (the 25 pretty women of korea )

05. Kim TaeHee

Credit: counteract__ @ _yellowlight LJ community (who got it from soompi.com forums)

Not a member of soompi, so I dunno which topic/thread it's from. Anyway, just thought I'd share.

I agree with counteract__ when she says it feels based more on popularity than looks. Because, IMO, #1 shouldn't be #1... but either way, BoA's in the top 10!! (or not, read EDIT #2)

EDIT: PeopleŽ magazine always annually selects 50 Most Beautiful People, right? Well, PeopleAsiaŽ did the same thing, but it's 50 Most Beautiful People of Korea (this was Korea's edition, obviously). 25 men and 25 women were selected, but I only posted the women since it's what we care about.
    Hey thanks for the list.

My personal choice is Kim Tae Hee.

Thumbs up My Favorites

the prettiest actresses are:
    (for me) 1)Kim So Yeon (my favorite even though she's the mean girl in all about eve)
    2)Kim Hee Sun
    3)Song Hye Kyo (although i dont like her that much)
    4)Kim Tae Hee
    4)the girl in green rose
    5) Park Han Byul

Post *`'";.,pr3tt!3st*`'";.,*

The most prettiest korean actresses for me are:
    1.)KIM SO YEON
    2.)Kim Hee Sun
    3.)Song Hye Kyo(although i dont like her that much)
    4.)Kim Tae Hee
    5.)Le Dan Hae (green rose girl dont know how to spell it)
    6)Park Han Byul
    7)Lee Yo Ri

I like Kim Tae-hee, Lee Young-ae and Kim So-yeon.

Edit: I also like Kim Hyun-joo.
    Last edited by slow_jamz; 09-25-05 at 01:10 PM.

it's undoubtly song hye kyo for me since she's the most gorgeous natural beauty, but others are chae rim, lee young-ae, kim tae hee, jeon ji hyun, son ye-jin
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-25-05 at 06:12 AM.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

my 5 is:

1.) Song Hae Kyo
    2.) Kim Hyun Joo
    3.) Chae Rim
    4.) Kim Tae Hee
    5.) Kim Ha Neul

I don't know that many ...

1. Lee Young Ae
    2. Kim Tae Hee
    3. Song Hye Kyo

Song Hye Kyo is an obvious pick....her beauty is undeniable.

Chae Rim before she went under the knife.

Ha Ga In wins the award for the cutest. She is sooo naturally cute...reminding me of a live anime character with her pouty eyes.
    First love--Ekin Cheng.

1. Kim Tae Hee (Stairway To Heaven, Love Story in Harvard, Nine-tailed Fox, Screen, Let's Go, The Gift and Midair)

2. Song Hye Kyo (Autumn Tale, All In, Hotelier, Full House)

3. Jeon Ji Hyun (My Sassy Girl, Windstruck, Il Mare, White Valentine, Uninvited)

4. Han Chae Young (Autumn Tale, Sassy Girl Chunhyang, Only You)

5. Lee Young Ae ( Jewel In The Palace, The Gift) or Choi Ji Woo (Stairway To Heaven, Mr. Duke, Winter Sonata)
    Last edited by cute_angel; 12-13-05 at 02:23 AM.

my top five:

Song Hye Kyo
    Chae Rim
    Kim Ji Woo
    Kim Ha Neul
    Choi Ji Woo