Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: ScEnT oF LoVe

Smile ScEnT oF LoVe

hey there... i just really want someone to narrate to me the ending of "scent of love" please please please... i started watching the show and loved it but unfortunately, as the final week of that show came, it was already the start of our classes so i really have no idea how it ended...

the lead actress died and when the guy she loves found out he was of course very heartbroken her spirit came back to find him.....after a few yrs,there's this little girl who has the same scent as siang zhi(is that how u spell it?)then i forgot wad happened....hehe....anyway,what r their real names?

what?!!? how did the girl died?!? that was so tragic....

hi newld. i wasn't around for quite some time. hmm... about the ending...

during their last encounter in taiwan, they both were hospitalized. the guy earlier fell from a cliff, the girl due to her drinking habit. those drinking affected her pancreas or something. she's basically dying but she didn't want the guy to know. a year passed and the guy was helping his father moving into a new home. while unpacking, he found the old dictionary and the photo of himself and the girl during their past life and found out that the girl left because she loves him and does not want to burden him. he frantically tried to locate her which brought back the bad guy. the bad guy told him she's dead, and up till her last breath, the guy was in her mind as she start planting the flower of their love and hang the pilot soft toys around the house.

and then the part provided by mysterious.

this series is quite weird but its also touching. it is, i repeat the best taiwanese series i've watched so far, all actingwise, scriptwise, music wise. the whole package is excellent. even the unneccessary things was done nicely.. didn't feel like cheap subplot. i guess what i appreciate the most is consistency, especially in the flow of the story and character development.

love in the vineyard had promise when it began. but it didn't have consistency. somebody told me love at aegean sea is better. haven't watched that, but they have the advantage of using well known actors.

how come the guy encountered such an accident? and by the way... where was the ending taken and where was the girl hospitalized? in korea or still in taiwan?

i really thank you for your time telling me the story... i also really love this series especially the acting and the setting and everything i guess... but,,, i absolutely adore the sondtrack!

does anyone have the lyrics of "yuen lai ai"?!? please post it here...

thanks again!

原来爱
    曲:陈志远 | 词:磬子 | 编:陈志远
    忘了吗 忘了多远 多少次 多少句诺言
    忘不了的谁 挥之不去的缘 依然心动多少年

熟悉陌生的画面 唤醒封印的思念
    注定什么样的你 继承蔓延的思绪 留下牵挂的日记
    风划过我的脸 带我回到好远那一天

* 原来啊爱 是为了你存在 深藏在几世间
    在爱醒来之前 原来时间 走过的每一天
    都只是期待着 我和你相遇的起点

梦里是谁的香味 提醒尘封的眷恋
    而今什么样的你 是否也想念曾经 曾经牵挂的字句
    风带走了从前 却带不走你我的时间

Repeat *

原来爱 是为了你存在 深藏在几世间
    早在爱能醒来之前 原来时间 走过的每一天
    都只是期待着 我和你相遇的起点

原来啊爱 是为了你存在 深藏的某一段
    是谁借了却忘了还 原来时间 是剪不断的圆
    就这样遇见你 要继续未完的遗憾

Quote Originally Posted by Mysterious
    the lead actress died and when the guy she loves found out he was of course very heartbroken her spirit came back to find him.....after a few yrs,there's this little girl who has the same scent as siang zhi(is that how u spell it?)then i forgot wad happened....hehe....anyway,what r their real names?
    i only know the guy real name is Eddie Pheng, for the girl i have no idea

e female lead is 秋瓷炫 , she oso acted in 「开朗少女成功记」里的「宋宝贝」.

Default info of the female cast of scent of love

Quote Originally Posted by yinyeksin
    i only know the guy real name is Eddie Pheng, for the girl i have no idea

the real name of the female lead actress is QUI CI XUAN (Damien Lau) she's a korean. Can somebody post the english translation of the opening theme song entitled Yuan Lai Ai by Ben Za in Kazaa & the ending theme song Deng Dao Tian Qing Li Kai Ni by Van Fan Yi Chen. I really like the ost of it. Can you please please send me. My email add is [email protected].

Quote Originally Posted by Leyah
    the real name of the female lead actress is QUI CI XUAN (Damien Lau) she's a korean. Can somebody post the english translation of the opening theme song entitled Yuan Lai Ai by Ben Za in Kazaa & the ending theme song Deng Dao Tian Qing Li Kai Ni by Van Fan Yi Chen. I really like the ost of it. Can you please please send me. My email add is [email protected].
    As I know Damien Lau is a male who potrayed as Eddie's father, isn't it?? about the opening and ending song, i only have in pinyin not english translation. if you want it, i can send it to you.

As I know Damien Lau is a male who potrayed as Eddie's father, isn't it?? about the opening and ending song, i only have in pinyin not english translation. if you want it, i can send it to you.

opps!!! sorry I made a mistake. Her name is QUI CI XUAN. She's a korean actress. If you are watching Korean Series SBS DRMA SPECIAL 2002 she was in the cast of SUCCESS OF THE BRIGHT GIRL STORY/ JOYFUL GIRL'S SUCCESS STORY. She was the bestfriend of JANG NARA. Do you have the ost of SCENT OF LOVE as in the wma or mps format? I really like it especially the opening & ending theme song. Please share it with me or help me find that song.... please please... I will be glad to have it . Thank you for your urgent reply.
    Right now I am current watching in our local tv station the taiwanese series entitle TOMORROW/WHITE BOOK OF LOVE which stars Rainie Yang, Shawn Yue & Eddie Peng Yi Yuan. I'm glad that after the SCENT OF LOVE I was able to see Eddie Peng Yi Yuan again...
    God bless you & more power !!!

opps!!! sorry I made a mistake. Her name is QUI CI XUAN. She's a korean actress. If you are watching Korean Series SBS DRMA SPECIAL 2002 she was in the cast of SUCCESS OF THE BRIGHT GIRL STORY/ JOYFUL GIRL'S SUCCESS STORY. She was the bestfriend of JANG NARA. Do you have the ost of SCENT OF LOVE as in the wma or mps format? I really like it especially the opening & ending theme song. Please share it with me or help me find that song.... please please... I will be glad to have it . Thank you for your urgent reply.
    Right now I am current watching in our local tv station the taiwanese series entitle TOMORROW/WHITE BOOK OF LOVE which stars Rainie Yang, Shawn Yue & Eddie Peng Yi Yuan. I'm glad that after the SCENT OF LOVE I was able to see Eddie Peng Yi Yuan again...
    God bless you & more power !!!
    Of course i have the ost, i will PM you for more details. Please check your PM.

Default hi der!

Of course i have the ost, i will PM you for more details. Please check your PM.

hi der I did what you told me. Please check your PM. THANK YOU AGAIN FOR YOUR GENEROUS ASSISTANCE .

hey there!!!
    i'm so glad you guys posted here! =) yeah... i also watch white book of love because of eddie! hehe...

anyway,,, does anyone of you has the episode guide of this series??? pls post i here...=)

Smile scent of love

Hello everyone!!

Yinyeksin, could you please sent me the ost ? Thanks so much!!!

newld,here are some links. they tell you what basically happens in each episode. Sorry they're not episode guides. I can't find them.

http://www.spcnet.tv/reviews/review.php?rID=551
    http://www.ttv.com.tw/homev2/Pgm/dra...Love/drama.asp

Hope the websites work!!!
    Last edited by lilyl138; 01-22-05 at 01:13 AM.

..i really want the ost song of this serie..........i already got the opening just need the ending...........can anyone help me.................

Quote Originally Posted by lilyl138
    Hello everyone!!

newld,here are some links. they tell you what basically happens in each episode. Sorry they're not episode guides. I can't find them.

wow!!! i really thank you for the websites... now i know how the story ended!!!! thanks so much... just reading that review brings back so many good scenes i have watched from the series!

Quote Originally Posted by lilyl138
    Hello everyone!!

lily, I can sent it to you. Please check your pm for more details.

Leyah, I've sent the ost to your streamload last week, have you received it?

lily, I can sent it to you. Please check your pm for more details.

Leyah, I've sent the ost to your streamload last week, have you received it?

Hi Yinyeksin ! Again thank you for sending me the streamload. I really enjoyed listening to it. I have one more question regarding the ost. Do you have a list of title of each song in the track. I only know the title of song in track 02. Please pm me if you have time I know you are very busy. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU . God bless you& take care

Hi Yinyeksin ! Again thank you for sending me the streamload. I really enjoyed listening to it. I have one more question regarding the ost. Do you have a list of title of each song in the track. I only know the title of song in track 02. Please pm me if you have time I know you are very busy. HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO YOU . God bless you& take care
    leyah, i think i better post list of the title of each song in the track at here, i think n0Nex8 and lilyl138 want it too. here the list:

1. 第一部 綠定 (di yi bu – lü ding)
    2. 原來愛 (yuan lai ai)
    3. 無私的默契 (wu si de mo qi)
    4. 不能拒絕 (bu neng ju jue)
    5. 原來 (yuan lai)
    6. 第二部 盈缺 (di er bu – ying que)
    7. 等到天晴離開你 (deng dao tian qing li kai ni)
    8. 悲愴之歌 (bei chuang zhi ge)
    9. Jealous guy
    10. 等到天晴離開你 instrumental
    11. 第三部 不悔 (di san bu – bu hui)
    12. 多少年 (duo shao nian)
    13. 月半彎 (yue ban wan)
    14. No regrets
    15. Childhood