Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Crimson Sabre 《碧血劍》

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i know that's what happened according to history books. but is that what really happened in the series? i can't remember
    Yeah, that was what happened in the series and novel as well.

Cheng Zhi went into the palace to kill the Emperor and came upon Cheung Ping who was begging her father to leave to safety, but the Emperor went mad and wanted to kill her, but missed and chopped her hand off. Cheng Zhi tried to stop him but it was too late.

Thatt's how he found out she was the princess, and he understood why she said she could never go against the Emperor for him. He still wants to kill the emperor, and the Emperor lets him, but Cheung Ping begs him not to and she faints. Cheng Zhi then takes her away.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

Default episodes 4 and 5

just completed watching episodes 4 and 5. poor chengzhi - did not talk after his father was killed.
    and xiao hui - chengzhi's childhood sweetheart? reminds me of zzr.

and poor charma - lost her arm during the show. just like charma as zzr - who lost all her kung fu and memory. but did chengzhi accept her in the end? or chengzhi is with xia qingqing - sounds more logical since the first is supposed to be his enemy while the latter is his benefactor's daughter.

wow. lucky swordsman. three women. hehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by charbydis
    Xia Xue Yi lost all his martial arts, but ended up killing Emily (the woman madly in love him), and stayed on Mt Wah with his wife's sister who also loved him. He accepted her though.

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej
    wow. lucky swordsman. three women. hehe.
    Yeah.. lucky man, but his women are not lucky... one is dead, one is mad, and the other one has no personality. I think he's a jerk, but you have to admire his love for his wife!

Chneg Zhi wants to get both, but Cheung Ping/Ah Gau chooses for him. Ching Ching chooses for him as well. Won't spoiler the ending for you, but this guy is pretty indecisive. Can't blame him though! Both girls love him so much!
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

but then what happened to xiao hui?

eee, in that case, maybe i watch the last episode first.

Chneg Zhi wants to get both, but Cheung Ping/Ah Gau chooses for him. Ching Ching chooses for him as well. Won't spoiler the ending for you, but this guy is pretty indecisive. Can't blame him though! Both girls love him so much!

the character of cheng zi actually annoys me. and gordon makes it worst.
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

but then what happened to xiao hui?
    Same fate as Zhu Er (Spider Girl) from HSDS, except that she didn't come back to life. She got a bit annoying, and her death nearly got Cheng Zhi (think ZWJ) to kill Ching Ching (think ZM), but he didn't, and she was framed.

Think along those lines, and i think you would figure out who is the killer.
    Cyril Connolly

my goodness, if my deception is corrrect, then xiao hui is killed by zzr, i mean charma or princess changping??? why why? chengzhi found out?? in that case, changping becomes a nun and cheng zhi and qingqing retire to wah san??

Same fate as Zhu Er (Spider Girl) from HSDS, except that she didn't come back to life. She got a bit annoying, and her death nearly got Cheng Zhi (think ZWJ) to kill Ching Ching (think ZM), but he didn't, and she was framed.

Think along those lines, and i think you would figure out who is the killer.

character of chengzhi is supposed to be a goon i think. as gordon makes a good choice i think.
    the character of cheng zi actually annoys me. and gordon makes it worst.

cheung ping is like zhang zi ruo, she has to be evil for some reason. ironically both characters were played by charmaine
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

my goodness, if my deception is corrrect, then xiao hui is killed by zzr, i mean charma or princess changping??? why why? chengzhi found out?? in that case, changping becomes a nun and cheng zhi and qingqing retire to wah san??
    Yeah!!!!! I like Charmaine's character so much, even though the acting was average! Her chracter had so much depth!

Qing Qing and Cheng Zhi run off to Burma with a group of friends. They should be charged for illegally entering foreign borders!
    Cyril Connolly

lol is there a law regarding trespassing those days?
    cherrie

was the killing of xiao hui accidental??
    burma?? that seems to be a very strange ending?? friends?? who?? hehe.

Yeah!!!!! I like Charmaine's character so much, even though the acting was average! Her chracter had so much depth!

Qing Qing and Cheng Zhi run off to Burma with a group of friends. They should be charged for illegally entering foreign borders!

their jiang hu friends, if i remember correctly
    cherrie

you mean qingqing, unlike her mum, knows kung fu? actually nothing strange because her dad is a top martial expert. she knows the "snake" kung-fu??

yes, she knows kung fu
    cherrie

in that case, i think her life more interesting than her mum. hehe.
    yes, she knows kung fu

yes, she knows kung fu
    Yup. That true. her grandparents taught it to her so they could use her to steal for them, sicne they are bandits. She doesn't know snake kung fu though.

Hre mother refused to learn it because she was kind and disliked killing, But Ching Ching was kind of "cruel" and playful, so she learnt it.
    Cyril Connolly

yeah, she's really cruel. or should i say, she actually enjoys killing in a way
    cherrie