Page 37 of 39 FirstFirst ... 27282930313233343536373839 LastLast

Thread: Song Hye Kyo

Poor SHK. I though Hwang JY's storyline was so disappointing and uninteresting. I haven't even watched the series yet but the movie was boring. Too bad, cause her acting was good in the movie. It was the only reason I finished it.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

Quote Originally Posted by hkopinions View Post
    Poor SHK. I though Hwang JY's storyline was so disappointing and uninteresting. I haven't even watched the series yet but the movie was boring. Too bad, cause her acting was good in the movie. It was the only reason I finished it.
    I actually fell asleep halfway while watching the show..something which seldom happens. I wasn't expecting the storyline to be so slow-moving, bland and boring. I couldn't take it towards the end and ff-ed all the way through. Song looks beautiful and her acting was alright, a pity the role and plot didn't give her much to deal with. It's almost as bad as her deubt movie, "My Girl and I", which was equally boring.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Yeah, My girl and I was really boring---actually just the storyline. nothing really can be done in that case.

I fell asleep 15 minutes into the movie.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

I hate to compare it but "Crying out loud at the center of world" was 100 times better that My Girl and I. SHK only managed to look beautiful and that basically was all as compared to the girl in the Japanese version.
    life is more meaningless with less money

Default full house [song hye kyo]

She's pretty i watch part of full house where she is the main character she acts really good, but all they do in there is fight, eat and clean

VERY BORING!!!

Quote Originally Posted by princess_karen20 View Post
    She's pretty i watch part of full house where she is the main character she acts really good, but all they do in there is fight, eat and clean

VERY BORING!!!

Actually come to think of it, that's very true. Rofl

Wise Fool

Her acting so far seems ok but she hasn't exactly done anythin to make me think 'WOW great actress' yet. So all in all, while her acting so far seems to be ok, there hasn't been anything that challenging so until I see her in a movie that proves it, she is mediocre in my books
    She is very pretty though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeneshii View Post
    Her acting so far seems ok but she hasn't exactly done anythin to make me think 'WOW great actress' yet. So all in all, while her acting so far seems to be ok, there hasn't been anything that challenging so until I see her in a movie that proves it, she is mediocre in my books
    She is very pretty though.
    I totally agree with you. Her acting hasn't be so outstanding but she's one of those actresses that I would watch any day just for her beauty.

she's very success in TV series. but all of her movie is crap

updates pls..

Does anyone know of her recent works?i'm pretty sick of the other actresses so i figured that i might as well go back to my k-drama roots.SHK!!!!!info pls,ppl!going a bit crazy here over the lack of k-drama with shk.lol

She's in NY filming her first Hollywood movie called "Fetish".

She looks like a woman now! So damn hot!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n21/cathy_rocks_14_2006/kyo10.jpg')

Nice shades:
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i108.photobucket.com/albums/n21/cathy_rocks_14_2006/kyo12.jpg')

more pics at soompi

She just looks so gorgeous and natural even in the simplest outfit and the barest amount of make-up.

Wise Fool

Banned

she has wonderful face!!!

very beautiful yeah that's right ^^

Such gorgeous skin and features.

Song Hye Kyo is so pretty. *_* I wonder how it feels to be THAT pretty. To me, she is the prettiest Korean Actress , and even more pretty after she lost the slight chubbiness back in Autumn Tale days, not that she was even noticibly chubby.

I can totally see why she is highly praised for her looks. She's definately a natural beauty, from all those pics I've seen... the only thing I find average about her are her eyes, I think. They don't stand out too much but they are still nicely shaped and her features all come together to make a very pretty face, and her nose... I'm so jealous of those Koreans, why do so many of them have noses so perfect?! lol... I like her face-shape too.

Hollywood movie, huh? I didn't know she was filming one... a lot of asian actresses seem to be going to Hollywood nowadays.
    Last edited by chibimarukochan; 03-11-08 at 12:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chibimarukochan View Post
    Song Hye Kyo is so pretty. *_* I wonder how it feels to be THAT pretty. To me, she is the prettiest Korean Actress , and even more pretty after she lost the slight chubbiness back in Autumn Tale days, not that she was even noticibly chubby.

I can totally see why she is highly praised for her looks. She's definately a natural beauty, from all those pics I've seen... the only thing I find average about her are her eyes, I think. They don't stand out too much but they are still nicely shaped and her features all come together to make a very pretty face, and her nose... I'm so jealous of those Koreans, why do so many of them have noses so perfect?! lol... I like her face-shape too.

Hollywood movie, huh? I didn't know she was filming one... a lot of asian actresses seem to be going to Hollywood nowadays.
    I heard the news she already finished filming the movie in USA
    月は
    一つしかないと
    思っていたが
    山の端でなく
    池の底にも月が出た。

I've seen most of her work and I have to say that "Full house" is the show which came out best. She is really beautiful probably one of asian finest lady, but her acting isnt really much to brag about cause I think she acts best being herself, something like Keanu Reeves

Banned

she lose weight a lot. so pretty