Page 7 of 38 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: 《快乐男声》aka SuperBoyz 2007!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna View Post
    lol haha, at least all of them sang better than reborn
    lol to be honest i find reborn much more entertaining.. hahaha.. at least i can watch them and laugh,, this one, i'm just speechless. lol..

i saw how this number 13th guy got back.. datz just weird.. of course they wanna make more money hehe..

and none of the top 12 are good looking.. aww i was hoping they'll be some cute guys lolz.. some look heaps old in fact..

and I'm a bit bothered by the fact Zhang Jie is in the competition.. he's the first champion of 'Wo Xing Wo Show' competition.. and he's already a sort of establish singer.. it's quite unfair to the other ppl because he already has a solid fan base and i won't be surprised if he ends up winning.. it's just like having a li yu chun entering some other singing competition..
    力扬力扬,魅力飞扬
    祝力扬 & 栗亲们新年快乐, 万事如意!!~
    力扬加油, 栗子加油,加油,加油!!!!^o^

YAY, Federer WON!!!!~

lets put it this way:

Gao wei <yao zheng< Liu Zhou Cheng = Reborn< king< other better kuai le nan shengs< other better chao nvs

大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

MAGIC SHOOTER HISASHI MITSUI!

yep that was sooooo not fair... but then again, both him and yu hao ming were great... i didnt know which one i was voting for either
    out of the top 12 (excluding ji jie cause it was really unfair) i really despise a mu long, yao cheng, and guo biao
    the others alll rock... especially wei chen, hahaha
    omg i hated ji jie. it was so unfair for him to come back =x i mean, seriously. he wasn`t even that good. & i miss liu zhou cheng. doesn`t his hair and eyes remind you of a manga characters ? ;D
    - - ixyvonne<3

Quote Originally Posted by ChestNut View Post
    lol to be honest i find reborn much more entertaining.. hahaha.. at least i can watch them and laugh,, this one, i'm just speechless. lol..

i saw how this number 13th guy got back.. datz just weird.. of course they wanna make more money hehe..

and none of the top 12 are good looking.. aww i was hoping they'll be some cute guys lolz.. some look heaps old in fact..

and I'm a bit bothered by the fact Zhang Jie is in the competition.. he's the first champion of 'Wo Xing Wo Show' competition.. and he's already a sort of establish singer.. it's quite unfair to the other ppl because he already has a solid fan base and i won't be surprised if he ends up winning.. it's just like having a li yu chun entering some other singing competition..
    yep, it was like extremely unfair for zhang jie to be in the competition
    cause besides the fact that he was the champion of this other competition, he also has a really really close relationship with xie na
    i definitely wont be surprised if he ends up winning either and i also believe that there will be a lot of bad rumors spreading if he actually won

haha, i guess some of the boys looked sorta cute (like lu hu and wei chen) but because the competition is for singing, the looks probably dont matter as much... still, the younger boys look cuter
    btw, since we r girls... well probably just notice the cuteness of boys and pay more attention of the singing of girls (since girls appearances dunt matter as much in a girls point of view)
    but if u were a boy, ull probably like pretty girls (which none of the chao nvs are)
    cause right now, all of the girls r only paying attention to the boys appearances and not their songs... but if u listen carefully to their songs, u can tell that they sing wayyy better than some of the chao nvs (like reborn and li na..... no offence to their fans)

so in comparison, none of the chao nvs were beautiful either
    but i like the kuai nan competition more due to the fact that its more fun to watch, especially seeing them in the place theyr currently living
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by ixyvonne View Post
    omg i hated ji jie. it was so unfair for him to come back =x i mean, seriously. he wasn`t even that good. & i miss liu zhou cheng. doesn`t his hair and eyes remind you of a manga characters ? ;D
    haha, i hate ji jie too
    not only r his songs boring, he also looks wayy to old and acts too mature and not fun
    next year, they should have an aga limit from 18 to 25
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haha, i hate ji jie too
    not only r his songs boring, he also looks wayy to old and acts too mature and not fun

i totally agree. (x
    i mean, admit it. it`s the person`s looks that captures our attentions first. then comes the singing. :]
    - - ixyvonne<3

thanx so much john-e
    still one more flavor, hehe... wat is 索轩??? thanx
    Babel Fish must be drunk today. 索轩 = Rope Porch

None of my favorites made it to the top 13 . I didn't get to watch much tho.
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

Quote Originally Posted by john-e View Post
    Babel Fish must be drunk today. 索轩 = Rope Porch

None of my favorites made it to the top 13 . I didn't get to watch much tho.
    haha, at least i was finally able to figured it out
    btw... who were u rooting for???
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

haha, at least i was finally able to figured it out
    btw... who were u rooting for???
    i don't remember their names, but 3 stood out for me. the bald guy with the glasses and two 'big' guys that seemed kinda older too - they got voted out pretty quick. the best one was kinda chunky and had a small beard. i taped some of the shows so maybe i can go back and find out who they were.
    john-e

Sixty years ago I knew nothing; now I know nothing; education is a progressive discovery of your own ignorance. - Will Durant

i don't remember their names, but 3 stood out for me. the bald guy with the glasses and two 'big' guys that seemed kinda older too - they got voted out pretty quick. the best one was kinda chunky and had a small beard. i taped some of the shows so maybe i can go back and find out who they were.
    o yea... u mean ping an as the bald guy
    as for the chubby guy, is it the one that sang elevation??? the one who dances like michael jackson??
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

o yea... u mean ping an as the bald guy
    as for the chubby guy, is it the one that sang elevation??? the one who dances like michael jackson??
    yup, ping an - i thought he was best out of the ones i saw. he could really belt them out.

i taped over the other districts, so i can't see who the other two were. neither danced like michael jackson.
    john-e

haha, i hate ji jie too

oh no! i dun want to it to hav an age limit...if its from 18-25, i wudnt be able to join hahaha

i think ji jie sings ok...good voice...he is rather unattractive...but sometimes i dun like his choice of songs (eg falling and if i aint got u...) i dun like those type of songs...

but it was indeed unfair having him back...
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

omg Liu Zhou Cheng does look like an anime...the hair he seems nice altjough he does not sing good
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

omg john!!!! ping an was the ultimate kuai nan for me too! he sings the best among all the boys and he got pk'ed due to low votes if i were in china, i wud hav voted for him
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

btw, since we r girls... well probably just notice the cuteness of boys and pay more attention of the singing of girls (since girls appearances dunt matter as much in a girls point of view)
    but if u were a boy, ull probably like pretty girls (which none of the chao nvs are)
    i think some of the chao nvs are pretty (of course li yang is an example). li na and liang ying and ye yi quan looks good too imo

Quote Originally Posted by Leanna
    cause right now, all of the girls r only paying attention to the boys appearances and not their songs... but if u listen carefully to their songs, u can tell that they sing wayyy better than some of the chao nvs (like reborn and li na..... no offence to their fans)

so in comparison, none of the chao nvs were beautiful either
    but i like the kuai nan competition more due to the fact that its more fun to watch, especially seeing them in the place theyr currently living

as for the boys, i prefer non-good looking ones that sing good than good looking one that sings blah after all, this is a singing competition

but then again, that's just me
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    oh no! i dun want to it to hav an age limit...if its from 18-25, i wudnt be able to join hahaha

i think ji jie sings ok...good voice...he is rather unattractive...but sometimes i dun like his choice of songs (eg falling and if i aint got u...) i dun like those type of songs...

but it was indeed unfair having him back...
    wait, big master... ur a boy???
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

Quote Originally Posted by big master View Post
    i think some of the chao nvs are pretty (of course li yang is an example). li na and liang ying and ye yi quan looks good too imo
    hahahaha, i dunt really think li yang is pretty... only cute
    as for liang ying, i think shes pretty and so is he jie and an yi xuan
    but for 2006, there wasnt really any pretty ones
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

just out of curiosity, when is the next time this will go on tv again? like when does it restart? friday?
    - - ixyvonne<3

just out of curiosity, when is the next time this will go on tv again? like when does it restart? friday?

i belive we hav kuai nan tonight..not sure if its 730pm or 930 pm china time

friday 730pm wil be pk night. 13-11
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油

wait, big master... ur a boy???
    the big master is genderless would like to join either kuai nan or chao nv someday that is if they dont make an age limit though i am so sure that il get pk'ed at initial screening they'l probably let me stop before i finish screeching "thank u for joining big master! NEXT! " But i wud just like to try and take part so that wen i grow old (not that i am stil young today) i wil hav no regrets coz i did wat i wanted to do

hahahaha, i dunt really think li yang is pretty... only cute
    as for liang ying, i think shes pretty and so is he jie and an yi xuan
    but for 2006, there wasnt really any pretty ones

ahaha...i need not to say coz its pretty obvious i find li yang cute and pretty

yea he jie looks nice too...and its ye yi quan, an yi xuan is not from chao nv...but she is pretty maybe an you qi lah
    大爺來了﹗

想唱就唱, 唱得向亮! 力揚加油