Page 43 of 75 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drive Of Life 《歲月風雲》

Quote Originally Posted by sagiescorp85 View Post
    Oh,its different from my place
    cuz i think at my place, they leave the 830 slot for the less famous movies n the 930 slot for the better ones...i duno y
    maybe its juz my own opinion
    8.30pm is the golden time slot for HK. That's why the timeslot is for HK audience.......

Who you wanted to be together? Ray and Myolie??
    I'm on the opposite. I like Myolie ending up with Feng Wei (aka Feng Shao Feng).
    I do prefer Myolie and Raymond as a couple originally....but it really depends on the storyline too....as long as it makes sense then I don't care about the pairings lol since new couples wouldn't be bad either...and since I want to see Feng Shao Feng's acting too hehe

but if you really prefer Rayolie, they still have Tai Chi coming up...and it will be likely to release after "The Drive of Life" toward the end of the year.
    Last edited by triumph2004; 05-06-07 at 12:43 PM.

I know its like not related to DOL but................
    sehseh: the four constables? can i noe more bout it?
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

I know its like not related to DOL but................
    sehseh: the four constables? can i noe more bout it?
    Haha... this is a bit off topic

There's news that TVB is going to film [The 4 Constables], an adaptation from Wen Rui An (Wan Shui On) martial arts novel.

They will be filming it in July in Mainland China (collaboration series like TOB). Ron and Ray have confirmed to be filming a costume series in July, but have yet to verify which series.

Also, they said the series also have another purpose - to promote TVB newbies. Therefore, Ray (& Ron) will be much like mentors here.

Quote Originally Posted by sehseh View Post

There's news that TVB is going to film [The 4 Constables], an adaptation from Wen Rui An (Wan Shui On) martial arts novel.

They will be filming it in July in Mainland China (collaboration series like TOB). Ron and Ray have confirmed to be filming a costume series in July, but have yet to verify which series.

Also, they said the series also have another purpose - to promote TVB newbies. Therefore, Ray (& Ron) will be much like mentors here.
    If that's the case. I predict the TVB version will be highly unfaithful to the original work, unless they are going to make a 'Young 4 Constables' version instead.

Zhui Ming and Tie Shou are already in their early 30's in the novel. Certainly not a suitable role for newbies.

I'm most concern about who play Zhui Ming and Wu Qing in the series. These two characters are my favourite in the novel.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    If that's the case. I predict the TVB version will be highly unfaithful to the original work, unless they are going to make a 'Young 4 Constables' version instead.

Zhui Ming and Tie Shou are already in their early 30's in the novel. Certainly not a suitable role for newbies.

I'm most concern about who play Zhui Ming and Wu Qing in the series. These two characters are my favourite in the novel.
    OT again....

Hahaha... isn't it expected of TVB to be unfaithful?

Unless TVB tops the Mainland version of having a non-cripple Mou Qing, I'm alright with it.

Don't butcher my favorite character

OT again

I wonder which newbies TVB has in mind? Mr.HKs? Vin Choi? Charles Szeto? Is Fred Cheng still considered a newbie?

If they are going to cast Mr.HK, I hope they cast Stephen Hyuhn (not neccessary one of the 4 Constables) in the series. He still has a long way to go in terms for acting, but he's a great eye-candy for me.

[The 4 Constables], ha ha, we are off topic for sure.

Hmm, I dunno who will be who. I just wonder who will be the eldest bro among 4 constables? In each version, I saw another eldest bro.

BTW, it's Stephen Huynh. I myself like Francois Huynh better.
    ::RLzoo:: -> Fan site of Raymond Lam

Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by raymeox View Post
    [The 4 Constables], ha ha, we are off topic for sure.

Hmm, I dunno who will be who. I just wonder who will be the eldest bro among 4 constables? In each version, I saw another eldest bro.

BTW, it's Stephen Huynh. I myself like Francois Huynh better.
    Opps. Sorry. I always mix up the spelling of his surname. Can't seem to remember the sequence of letters at all. Maybe because I can't pronounce the word, so, can't remember the spelling.

According to the novel, here is how they rank.

Seniority:

Wu Qing (1st bro)
    Tie Shou
    Zhui Ming
    Leng Xue (4th bro)

Zhui Ming (oldest)
    Tie Shou
    Wu Qing
    Leng Xue (youngest)

About adaptations, I've only watch 1 (Wallace Chung version) and they got the seniority right in that version. I think the 'Young 4 Constables' starring Peter Ho also got the seniority right. It's their age that adaptations usually get wrong.

OT again...

But I thought Wu Qing is the youngest in the novel?

However, he is also the leader.

p.s. Should I start a new thread (we can't keep OT ing)? But the series is not 100% confirmed yet...
    Last edited by sehseh; 05-07-07 at 12:46 AM.

More OT
    OT again...

No. Leng Xue is the youngest.

Excepts from 'Si Da Ming Bu Hui Jing Shi'
    冷血年纪最轻,剑术却最高,他受伤最多,但往往最终仍把敌人击败,因为他敢于拼
    命,坚忍不拔,更善把握时机,这几样获胜的先决条件,他都有了,怎能不胜?

i wonder if tvb has got big budget dis year...they r making many grand productions...

Oh,its different from my place
    cuz i think at my place, they leave the 830 slot for the less famous movies n the 930 slot for the better ones...i duno y
    maybe its juz my own opinion
    U mean Astro?
    But i dont think less famous in 8.30. I will giv attention 2 c whether it is true anot.

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    U mean Astro?
    But i dont think less famous in 8.30. I will giv attention 2 c whether it is true anot.

Yup i mean astro. which is y im kinda sad they put LWOLAP at the 830 slot
    but then since they are putting a pillow case of mystery at the 930 slot (if im not mistaken), n i hk LWOLAP's ratings weren;t that high.... that is y

btw, sorry i went OT again
    'God grant me the serenity to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can, and the wisdom to know the difference' - Reinhold Niebuhr

OT again...

p.s. Should I start a new thread (we can't keep OT ing)? But the series is not 100% confirmed yet...

So sori to start u guys on this topic. but im very curious.....yea, we can't keep OTing here u noe.....
    n i still have lotsa questions to ask
    can v start a thread about a series who may not b filmed?

So sori to start u guys on this topic. but im very curious.....yea, we can't keep OTing here u noe.....
    n i still have lotsa questions to ask
    can v start a thread about a series who may not b filmed?
    I agree on starting new thread for 4 Great Constables too. I also like to talk more about it.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd View Post
    I agree on starting new thread for 4 Great Constables too. I also like to talk more about it.
    Link done:
    http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=20661

Remember to vote! Happy posting

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/7358/img31243341178804977iw3.jpg')
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/1458/img3124331ma0.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/633/img3124333cp1.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/2919/img3124332ds6.th.jpg')

In the series, The Drive of Life, I play the character Fong Bing Yee, originally I was Raymond Lam’s secretary. I always had a crush on him. Later him company had some problems, so I had to go work at an appliance company, but the two of us remained friends. One time, I represented my company in the Miss Exhibition Pagent and I had to perform a talent. I don’t know how to dance or sing, the only talent I had was performing the ‘lion dance’. However, I could not perform alone so I asked Raymond to be my partner.
    To film this scene, we spent one day learning previously. When we had to actually film the scene, the teacher was on set to give us pointers as well. This is my first time doing a ‘lion dance’ and the lion head is really heavy, of couse girls do not have as much strength as guys. Having to follow the beat, it is really challenging. Luckily, Raymond and I are very compatible, so filming went smoothly. Maybe it is because we have filmed so many series together in the past so we are really close, so of course we have ‘mak kai’ (compatibility).

Translation by: kikibear ar TVBSquare forum

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/3306/img1519sj8.th.jpg')$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/6134/img1518wq1.th.jpg')
    Credit: raymondforest
    Last edited by triumph2004; 06-05-07 at 10:43 PM.

what is myolie doing in the 1st pic?
    is she wiping off ray's sweat for him?
    kinda sweet

what is myolie doing in the 1st pic?
    is she wiping off ray's sweat for him?
    kinda sweet
    I hope can do that to Ray too