Page 66 of 139 FirstFirst ... 16565758596061626364656667686970717273747576116 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,320 of 2761

Thread: Xuanyuanjian 《轩辕剑-天之痕》 - Hu Ge, Liu Shi Shi, Jiang Jinful

It hasn't even started yet, and LSS and HG are certainly not a pair, but watching CP3 and Dreaming of Zhu Deity clips, I'm getting addicted to this ShiGe ship - them never being a canon pair! It's really weird seeing them play Long Yang and Long Kui...the most non-platonic and romantic sibling pair I've ever seen.

C'mon, someone needs to make them a canon pair, and not in a RPG.

I suppose I should be satisfied with Yu'er and YWT trying to beat each other up with colourful lights.

It hasn't even started yet, and LSS and HG are certainly not a pair, but watching CP3 and Dreaming of Zhu Deity clips, I'm getting addicted to this ShiGe ship - them never being a canon pair! It's really weird seeing them play Long Yang and Long Kui...the most non-platonic and romantic sibling pair I've ever seen.

I suppose I should be satisfied with Yu'er and YWT trying to beat each other up with colourful lights.

Quote Originally Posted by NuDaFu View Post

Finally another ShiGe shipper. The amount of romance between Mo Li and Cheng Yu Feng in Fantasy Zhu Xian was miniscule-even HG and LSS don't count it as a 'real' couple pairing. As long as they don't 'da jiang you' -ing in each other's worlds (like Young Warriors, LOCH08), then I'm fine with it. I'm happy with a brother-sister pairing (incest, LOL), being enemies etc.

I wish HG and LSS would act together as a couple in a drama other than Da Mo Yao (because of the character personalities). Yet I should be satisfied if they even have the chance to pair up in DMY.
    Biases: Hu Ge, Qiao Zhenyu, Liu Shi Shi
    Jiang Hu Fansubs - Recruiting members (especially translators).

Err..didn't mean to double post. But for ShiGe...what the heck.

I know, it so weirrrdd...I really like Long Yang/Long Kui. Everytime they say to each other (mostly Long Kui) being "together", that "together" had so many romantic undertones. I'd like to think the scriptwriters were manically waving the red flag at ShiGe shippers, because I'm sure as brother and sister, it should be more in the lines of "we'll be there for one another".

I wish ShiGe would do a modern drama. I like Hu Ge in modern tones. I'm curious to see how LSS would do - awaiting the modern drama I hear she is doing (hope it's not just a rumour).

Technically they're a pair in Dreaming of the Deer and Cauldron - at least WXB claimed LSS's character as his '4th wife'

Err..didn't mean to double post. But for ShiGe...what the heck.

I know, it so weirrrdd...I really like Long Yang/Long Kui. Everytime they say to each other (mostly Long Kui) being "together", that "together" had so many romantic undertones. I'd like to think the scriptwriters were manically waving the red flag at ShiGe shippers, because I'm sure as brother and sister, it should be more in the lines of "we'll be there for one another".

I wish ShiGe would do a modern drama. I like Hu Ge in modern tones. I'm curious to see how LSS would do - awaiting the modern drama I hear she is doing (hope it's not just a rumour).

Technically they're a pair in Dreaming of the Deer and Cauldron - at least WXB claimed LSS's character as his '4th wife'
    LOL. The scriptwriters probably did try for that effect. The main ShiGe hype started around 2008, when they were doing promos for PAL3 (for sure, others could have shipped them together earlier, but this was the official start). There were rumours their manager Karen Tsoi was a ShiGe shipper, thus the PAL3 promos always had HG and LSS together.

LSS' modern drama Happiness of an Angel (Tian Shi De Xing Fu) is not a rumour. She's going to film with Ming Dao (most of the girls here dislike him, including me, yet we're all going to watch it just for LSS) for around 3 months, starting on October the 25th.

I wouldn't call anything less than Fantasy Zhu Xian a couple pairing (my expectation would be that they don't 'da jiang you' in each other's worlds and that they have many scenes together.) Therefore I wouldn't call the line WXB said about Ruo Xi being his 4th wife as a pairing (in Dreaming of Deer and the Cauldron).

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    I wouldn't call anything less than Fantasy Zhu Xian a couple pairing (my expectation would be that they don't 'da jiang you' in each other's worlds and that they have many scenes together.) Therefore I wouldn't call the line WXB said about Ruo Xi being his 4th wife as a pairing (in Dreaming of Deer and the Cauldron).
    LOL...now you're getting her characaters mixed up Wasn't it, WXB (HG) claimed Sophia (LSS) to be his 8th wife? And LSS said, he (HG) may claim she's his wife but she didn't say he's her husband? And the media and fans went all crazy about her comment? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/7e/hei_org.gif')

ShiGe fans got even more hyped up after Fantasy Zhu Xian...
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww4.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dm2mo58ls0g.gif')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww2.sinaimg.cn/large/65cfa928gw1dm2na4ki0mg.gif')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 10-13-11 at 11:31 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao View Post
    LOL...now you're getting her characaters mixed up Wasn't it, WXB (HG) claimed Sophia (LSS) to be his 8th wife? And LSS said, he (HG) may claimed she's his wife but she didn't say he's her husband? And the media and fans went all crazy about her comment? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/7e/hei_org.gif')
    Hee hee! Don't think she likes the character of Wei Xiaobao!

Quote Originally Posted by xiaolong View Post
    Hee hee! Don't think she likes the character of Wei Xiaobao!
    Can you blame her ? There is no redeeming factor in him at all.

I hope Hu Ge plays him as a funny guy and not the lecher that he is.

LOL...now you're getting her characaters mixed up Wasn't it, WXB (HG) claimed Sophia (LSS) to be his 8th wife? And LSS said, he (HG) may claim she's his wife but she didn't say he's her husband? And the media and fans went all crazy about her comment? $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.t.sinajs.cn/t35/style/images/common/face/ext/normal/7e/hei_org.gif')
    Whoops, I may not have written it clearly. What NuDaFu and I meant was the scene with Ruo Xi and WXB, not Sophia and WXB. Ruo Xi was written on the back of WXB's fourth card, thus Ruo Xi is his fourth wife.
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-14-11 at 12:45 AM.

Stills....

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/201t7d.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i52.tinypic.com/2jbvbrd.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i53.tinypic.com/dphhjr.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/sv74vq.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/59vwcx.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i55.tinypic.com/2lvd75g.jpg')
    Last edited by Liu Xiao Xiao; 10-14-11 at 06:37 PM.

Stills....
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i51.tinypic.com/59vwcx.jpg')
    LOL, What is JianChi doing?

Finally, Tuo Ke (I believe we've seen a black and white still of this...)
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/81f1243bgw1dm3usv8p9sj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww1.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187gw1dm3nr7b3mgj.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://ww3.sinaimg.cn/large/6fe6b187gw1dm3nebm8lwj.jpg')
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-14-11 at 08:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu
    LSS' modern drama Happiness of an Angel (Tian Shi De Xing Fu) is not a rumour. She's going to film with Ming Dao (most of the girls here dislike him, including me, yet we're all going to watch it just for LSS) for around 3 months, starting on October the 25th.
    Excuse my ignorance: what does PAL3 short for? It isn't CP3 is it?

Ming Dao....umm. He can be pretty suave. Remember, LSS stirred chemistry with EVERY prince in BBJX...well, perhaps except 9th, Crown Prince, and other 'filler' princes. Someone can just superimpose Hu Ge's head onto Ming Dao's body .

Quote Originally Posted by Liu Xiao Xiao
    LSS said, he (HG) may claim she's his wife but she didn't say he's her husband? And the media and fans went all crazy about her comment?
    OMG!!!!

I am so a die-hard ShiGe fan now.

LSS looks very pretty in that white outfit.

Pics:

The first is a really cool profile shot of Yu'er. Like the orange outfit.

Hu Ge's pose?! Looks like his dancing the 'Rocky Horror Show' or 'Saturday Night Fever' .

Excuse my ignorance: what does PAL3 short for? It isn't CP3 is it?

Ming Dao....umm. He can be pretty suave. Remember, LSS stirred chemistry with EVERY prince in BBJX...well, perhaps except 9th, Crown Prince, and other 'filler' princes. Someone can just superimpose Hu Ge's head onto Ming Dao's body .
    People have different abbreviations/translations for dramas/ads (e.g. Fantasy Zhuxian / Meng Huan Zhu Xian), but yes, PAL3 is the same as CP3 aka Chinese Paladin 3.

LOL. I do believe the ShiGe ship has now fully infected you.

OMG!!!!

I am so a die-hard ShiGe fan now.

i believe the girl in white is Guli NaZha not LSS.
    Last edited by C-luv-H; 10-14-11 at 08:15 AM.

We need Liu Xiao Xiao to verify...wouldn't mind seeing the whole interview. Which one is it? There are so many CP3 promos out there.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu
    PAL3 is the same as CP3 aka Chinese Paladin 3.
    Thanks! Yes, fully infected....happy to be so . Question: is Hu Ge still with Tang Ren? Or has he ventured out on his own?

We need Liu Xiao Xiao to verify...wouldn't mind seeing the whole interview. Which one is it? There are so many CP3 promos out there.

Thanks! Yes, fully infected....happy to be so . Question: is Hu Ge still with Tang Ren? Or has he ventured out on his own?
    Which videos would you want to see of the PAL3 promos? susu0220 and shinching have almost all the full versions of PAL3 promos (we can't forget MuNianCi aka Liu Xiao Xiao either ).

Unfortunately, I deleted the PAL3 promos playlist early this year (yes, I was so addicted to ShiGe then that I had over 100 videos of ShiGe in PAL3 promos).

The promo in which ShiGe have the most interactions would probably be 'Variety Big Brother / Zong Yi Da Ge Da'.

Part 1 of Variety Big Brother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovix3...BB5C6&index=55
    (This new PAL3 promos playlist cannot compare to the first one I had. Oh well. I'll slowly build it up again.)
    Last edited by H.Ge-C.Liu; 10-14-11 at 08:39 AM.

Question: is Hu Ge still with Tang Ren? Or has he ventured out on his own?
    Sadly....he is still with Tang Ren...so I won'T be able to have my GeMi anymore =="

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen View Post
    Sadly....he is still with Tang Ren...so I won'T be able to have my GeMi anymore =="
    Well, according to a recent media interview with Karen Cai, the rift with Yang Mi has soothed over and she's visited Tangren's office a few times already. Still, can't really keep my hopes up though. If there's another GeMi collab one day, it'd be counted as a miracle.

Quote Originally Posted by H.Ge-C.Liu View Post
    Which videos would you want to see of the PAL3 promos? susu0220 and shinching have almost all the full versions of PAL3 promos (we can't forget MuNianCi aka Liu Xiao Xiao either ).

Unfortunately, I deleted the PAL3 promos playlist early this year (yes, I was so addicted to ShiGe then that I had over 100 videos of ShiGe in PAL3 promos).

The promo in which ShiGe have the most interactions would probably be 'Variety Big Brother / Zong Yi Da Ge Da'.

Part 1 of Variety Big Brother: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ovix3...BB5C6&index=55
    (This new PAL3 promos playlist cannot compare to the first one I had. Oh well. I'll slowly build it up again.)
    All to the Prof of Everything-ShiGe.

Many thanks...looking forward to tomorrow...lots to watch.

Liu Xiao Xiao = MuNianCi...OMG! Any more shocks tonight and my heart will need a defibrillator. Never knew. Two great, dedicated posters that turned out to be same person.

Quote Originally Posted by Tam_Nguyen
    Sadly....he is still with Tang Ren
    Wonder why? He sounds well off enough to 'venture out on his own'. Maybe he just likes Tang Ren crew.