Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I want to Rewatch it!

I want to rewatch

Greed of Man because I watched and rewatched it so long ago when I was still too young to understand it fully and fully appreciate it. I mean I liked it but just not enough or maybe I just want to relive the memories...hahah..

more later...
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I wanna rewatch "The Romance of the White Hair Maiden" I don't remember what year it was but I remember I was young then and didn't understand all the lovey-dovey stuff.
    ` forever&always R A Y M O N D L A M + B O S C O W O N G + M I K E H E <3

I would like to rewatch LOCH 82. My mom rented it out was I was a kid and I remember staying up to the late hours in the weekends just watching along with her. When 1am rolled around, we would say we'll watch one more chapter. When that chapter was done...we'll say, okay...only one more and then we go to bed. We usually end up not going to bed until 5am.

I got the LOCH 82 DVD set off of ebay, but the pressing house that made it didn't do that great of a job. I would be watching it just fine in Cantonese and then all of a sudden the language would switch to Mandarin or Vietnamese. I didn't want to get the VCD's since I've heard lots of scenes got deleted. It would be nice if TVB released an official DVD set of the series.

I would love to rewatch The Bund, Demi-Gods and Semi-Devils, Legend of the Unknowns (I would really like to rewatch Barbara Yung's first series), The Shell Game

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by HERO87
    I want to rewatch "Love is Beautiful" with Chan Mui Ying in
    and any other of her dramas
    Life for Life
    Lost in Love
    Bodyguard

anyone have a complete list of her dramas? and where I could rewatch them?
    thanks
    Other than Love is Beautiful, i think she's in Happy Ever After and Tough Side of A Lady. Both are in ancient times whereby sheis with Bobby Au-yeung and Wong Hei in each shows respectively. These were the ones which i could remember. Hope it helps...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

I'd like to rewatch Burning Flame I, The Legendary Four Aces, Secret of the Heart and Cold Blood Warm Heart.
    *-._.-*-._.-* carpe diem *-._.-*-._.-*
    www.the-exalted-rambles.blogspot.com

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by sunnydayz3
    I'd like to rewatch Burning Flame I, The Legendary Four Aces, Secret of the Heart and Cold Blood Warm Heart.
    I just re-watch Legendary of Four Aces not long ago, it's real great! I luv all the stars in there. Next, i gonna re-watch Secret of the Heart. Hopefully u could too...
    Alec Vicki, Raymond Michelle, Bosco Myolie

*Currently watching*
    Fantasy Hotel
    Life Made Simple
    Gentle Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by 1xclusive_babi
    I wanna rewatch "The Romance of the White Hair Maiden" I don't remember what year it was but I remember I was young then and didn't understand all the lovey-dovey stuff.
    Same here. I also want to rewatch Rage and Passion as I didn't understand much of it when I was little.

there was a huge surge of TVB sucess in the 1990s that included so many series that's worthy of rewatching (and i'm sure alot of us did that)

1) Return of the condor hero (made in 1995, freaking condor hero shouldda been one of the worthy series, too bad TVB scewed it up when they made it in 1994)
    2) The Heavenly Sword and Dragon Saber (again in the late 1990s, awsome story, it was made with above average casts ect...)
    3) Demi-Gods & Semi Devils (hehe, can't leave this one out, benny chan was in this one)
    4) Duke of Deer Mountain (dicky chen was in there. probably one of the popular ones)
    5) The Smiling, Proud Wanderer (again, made in the 1990s)

it's rather strange that those legendary series are all Wuxia, but it's understandable as HK series began because of Wuxia novels.
    there was quite a few modern series made at the same time, but some was known to be "good", "really good" but the truth is none of them made it to the status of those series above. (maybe the only modern series that is as popular is Virtual of Harmony) but i think it was made after 2000

Also i'm rather disapointed at TVB for the productions in the past few years. we're in 2006. 6 years into the decades and they have not produce anything that is worthy of what they made before. everything since now is "good", "average", "ok" none of them is "super".

Quote Originally Posted by Em
    I wanna rewatch:

The Blood Stained Intrigue - unfortunately, this will NEVER be released on TVB VCD because all of the stars are no longer in showbiz or TVB. So disappointed....

The Taste of Time - fingers crossed.... however, there may be a political reason for TVB not re-releasing this as it covers a particularly painful period of Modern Chinese history.

Em, I used to thought the same (TVB will never re-release The Taste of Time / Time to Taste). But I was wrong. The DO. Premiered July 6th on TVB paid channel (HK only).

http://www.tvb.com/tvb_classic/drama.../20060706.html

Lots of TVB series including:

- Food Of Love (Wong Hei & Fennie Yuen series. Wasn't a Wong Hei fan b4 but now am so wanna watch all his series)

- Cold Blood Warm Heart (became a Gallen Lo fan after ATE so wanna see this)

- A Taste Of Time (a real classic. Can't remember much but wanna see this again. Great theme tune)

- The Blood Of Good and Evil (looking at the clips on Youtube makes me wanna watch this series. Also, really like Maggie Siu)

- Detective Investigation Files 4 (wish i kept the tapes. The last truly great TVB series i saw).

- Instinct (wanna see Roger Kwok play the bad guy. Can only remember the ending!)
    Have you come here to play Jesus?