Page 71 of 114 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081 ... LastLast
Results 1,401 to 1,420 of 2269

Thread: The Heaven Sword and Dragon Saber 2018

Bambi is channeling her kathy chow's impression. Pretty girl with angry chin and deep harsh voice.

OT: ROCH potential - Gu-gu and Guo-er.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i68.tinypic.com/2rggqdu.png')

Yin-li is back. ZZR admit all her guilt in Ep 46. So does she still need to kill XX?

Btw, how does Yin-li know to go Wudang to find zwj? Could it be because young zwj ever tell her that he is from Wudang?

Quote Originally Posted by piyemingo View Post
    The real hero of the show

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i63.tinypic.com/1zd855c.png')
    YES! My thoughts exactly! Zhou Dian rocked the last two episodes... he's so funny but so insightful. He nailed Zhu Yuan Zhang's reaction and he's actually (in many ways) so much smarter than WJ.

Although he's hilarious as well (his joke about ZYZ and the horse where he got mixed up!)

He really is one of my favs!

Also really proud of ZM, she tries to forget ZWJ, she returns to her father and tries to make things better. It's a very grown-up response!

I guess ZWJ is trying to make the best of things as well, and it's a little heart-breaking for me since ZM struggles with being away from ZWJ, but ZWJ doesn't seem to make much of it. Ah well... ZWJ has always been sweet to everyone, Jinyong created him that way, and in some ways ZM is right: ZWJ is nice to everyone by nature. It's her fault for liking him in the first place, so she's paying the price. But still a confident, graceful, mature way of paying the price!

ok, I take part of it back... her passive acceptance of her father's sentence is WEIRD! I hope it's all part of her plan and not that she got such a shock from ZWJ's rejection that she's suicidal! Urggg!

BTW wkeej, in my search for MV's I found this one that is ZWJ/XZ!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TJwMF7pzPQ

And to make us ZWJ/ZM shippers feel a little better, here's a dramatic but sweet MV to sweeten the wait for tomorrow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZoAhIlwQ6Bg
    Last edited by yanfeng; 04-04-19 at 05:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yanfeng View Post

And to make us ZWJ/ZM shippers feel a little better, here's a dramatic but sweet MV to sweeten the wait for tomorrow!

Thanks, yanfeng. Up to now, it seems that only xz approves the relationship between zwj and zm.
    Who is going to save zm? A lot of catfight tonite.

ok, I take part of it back... her passive acceptance of her father's sentence is WEIRD! I hope it's all part of her plan and not that she got such a shock from ZWJ's rejection that she's suicidal! Urggg!
    In the novel, she was suicidal on divine snake island when they fought against the 3 persian messengers. I could be remembering a different story though. I'll have to read that part of the novel again tonight.

1. Of the five songs,
    Daojian Rumeng (刀劍如夢; A life of fighting is but a dream) performed by Wakin Chau
    Liangliang Xiangwang (倆倆相忘; Forgetting Each Other) performed by Winnie Hsin
    Cǐshēng Wéini (此生惟你; This Life is only You) performed by Zhou Shen
    Cizhi Xin (赤子心; Pure Heart) performed by Li Qi
    Hewei Yongheng (何为永恒; What Is Eternity) performed by Hu Xia

The second is acquainted with xz while the third is with zm. Any song acquainted with zzr? the fifth song?
    Am I right to say that the fourth song is not out yet?

2. I find it a bit strange that zm's dad sentence her to death. Anyway, she will be saved and back to her usual self tonight.

3. Is zwj left-handed in real life? He ate zm's porridge using his left hand.

4. First time I saw zzr slapped zwj.

5. Since zzr has admitted her guilt, her planned killing of XX is possibly due to the fact that XX is the most beloved person of zwj.
    To be frank, if her life is real, it is real pitiful. Can a person change so drastically?

There is a Cantonese version of Hewei Yongheng (何为永恒; What Is Eternity).

6. YBH should have appeared when zwj went to wudang. Possibly got other commitments.

7. On a different note, thank goodness that zwj's mum order is not "cannot marry pretty girls". Even Yin-li is so pretty now.

A recap of the wedding clash in 1994, 2000, 2003 and 2009. I think all are left-shoulder injury for zm. But 2019 seems to be right.

Also really proud of ZM, she tries to forget ZWJ, she returns to her father and tries to make things better. It's a very grown-up response!

I guess ZWJ is trying to make the best of things as well, and it's a little heart-breaking for me since ZM struggles with being away from ZWJ, but ZWJ doesn't seem to make much of it. Ah well... ZWJ has always been sweet to everyone, Jinyong created him that way, and in some ways ZM is right: ZWJ is nice to everyone by nature. It's her fault for liking him in the first place, so she's paying the price. But still a confident, graceful, mature way of paying the price!
    Agree with you yanfeng.
    Am quite proud of ZM's maturity last night. But same here, feeling really sad for her.
    it seems like she is very much in love in him. And ZWJ just look like nothing happened between both of them, and was lovey dovey to ZZR last night. Thought he was also quite in love with her from the previous "lend shoulder" episode

Quote Originally Posted by vicious219 View Post
    In the novel, she was suicidal on divine snake island when they fought against the 3 persian messengers. I could be remembering a different story though. I'll have to read that part of the novel again tonight.
    I remember it did mention that ZM used the Kunlun sect suicidal technique in the Novel, if I am not wrong

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    Thanks, yanfeng. Up to now, it seems that only xz approves the relationship between zwj and zm.
    Who is going to save zm? A lot of catfight tonite.
    i actually don't really look forward to the catfight between ZM and ZZR. hahahahaha
    i thought it did not display ZM's intelligence at all

Thanks for sharing this, hahahaha last night i was also searching for sweet MV to ease my heartpain for ZM
    hahahahhaa

Quote Originally Posted by wkeej View Post
    A recap of the wedding clash in 1994, 2000, 2003 and 2009. I think all are left-shoulder injury for zm. But 2019 seems to be right.

Good Observation on the shoulder part ! i didn't actually notice although watch a number of times.
    Perhaps it is also the same in Novel?

Just finished 39/40 and the previews. I have to say that I really liked the scene where Song Qingsu admits his guilt to ZSF, his father, and the others instead of poisoning ZSF. And with the preview of 46, it looks like Song Qingsu might live. So maybe this is going to be similar to the 94 series where ZZR and Song Qingsu end up together as they are both flawed?

Eps 40 ends on a "cliffhanger" although you know ZM will live. I wonder who is going to save her since ZWJ is still around the Wudang area. Probably her brother will have a change of heart, I guess?